Salcombe Town Council’s Pay & Display car park is situated as you come into the town on the Salcombe Road (A381) at the junction of Main Road and Bonfire Hill. The car park is owned by Salcombe Town Council and parking enforcement is operated by Devon County Council.
CHARGES APPLY EVERY DAY, ALL DAY, INCLUDING SUNDAYS AND BANK HOLIDAYS
South Hams District Council Permits are not valid at this car park
Penalty Charge Notices Apply for Failing to Comply with Conditions of Use
A £3 DAILY PARKING FEE is payable all day every day of the year
Tickets from Pay & Display machines
It is possible to walk into town or there is a public bus service that runs daily and can be used for journeys to and from the town. This is a very limited service on Sundays and Public Holidays.
The bus stop for this service is approximately 200 metres along main Road (past the petrol station and over the brow of the hill) at the junction of Onslow Road and Main Road (known locally as Beadon Cross).
MAIN CONDITIONS OF USE
- A valid ticket or permit must be displayed at all times
- No over-height vehicles (2.2M Max)
- Park within marked bays only
- No caravans, camper vans, lorries, boats or trailers
- No unattended trailers
- No overnight sleeping
A penalty charge will be issued for non-compliance.
- Advice on representations and appeals against a Penalty Charge Notice can be found on the County Councils website: https://new.devon.gov.uk/
- Vehicles and their contents are parked at the owners’ risk and Salcombe Town Council will accept no liability for loss or damage to vehicles or contents
A copy of the Salcombe Town Council Parking Order is available for inspection at the Town Clerks Office, Cliff House, Cliff Road, Salcombe, TQ8 8QJ