To receive and note
2. DECLARATIONS OF INTEREST
Members are invited to declare any declarable interests, including the nature & extent of such interests, that they may have in any items to be considered at this meeting. (Members should leave the chamber).
3. OPEN FORUM
• Members of the public are invited to address the council on matters relating to this parish in line with the new protocol provided by Government, due to Corona virus distancing.
• To receive District and County Councillors reports.
To consider the Minutes of the online meeting held via Zoom on Wednesday 13th January 2021 and, if approved, for the Chair to sign as a true and correct record.
5. PLANNING APPLICATIONS
NB: Members of the public please note. District Planning only make the following applications available online at www.southhams.gov.uk. If any copies of letters to SHDC, stating objections or support for these applications, could be made available for the Town Council when it is making its recommendations it would be very helpful. Or of course members of the public are very welcome to come and speak in the Open Forum section of the meeting, by Zoom.
For councillors to consider the following applications and send observations to the District as Planning Authority;
• 4110/20/FUL Proposed single storey ancillary outbuilding and associated landscaping Woodside, Bennett Road, Salcombe TQ8 8JJ – Response 11th February
• 4163/20/HHO Householder application for replacement of metal/masonry balustrades on North/East elevations with frameless glass balustrade Blue Haze, Knowle Road, Salcombe TQ8 8EQ – Response 11th February
• 4238/20/HHO Householder application for conversion of previously approved undercroft storage area to habitable space with external fenestration alterations Highwood, Moult Road, Salcombe TQ8 8LG – Response 11th February
• 4262/20/HHO Householder application for internal alterations, replacement of existing front porch, erection of canopy to front elevation, loft conversion to form habitable accommodation, works to roof to include new front and rear dormer windows, front-facing gable, raised ridge height and proposed new cladding to dormers and gables Hideaway, 9 Knowle Court, Knowle Road, Salcombe, TQ8 8EH – Response 11th February
• 4263/20/HHO Householder application for internal alterations, erection of front porch to entrance, erection of canopy to front elevation, reconfiguration of existing loft conversion to form improved habitable accommodation, works to roof to include new front and rear dormer windows, front-facing gable, raised ridge height, first floor rear extension and proposed new cladding to dormers and gables 10 Knowle Court, Knowle Road, Salcombe TQ8 8EH – Response 11th February
• 4282/20/CLE Certificate for lawfulness of existing for lawful commencement of development of planning permission 41/2043/01/O and 41/2271/05/RM Lorima, St Dunstans Road, Salcombe, TQ8 8AR – Response 12th February
6. PRECEPT 2021 – 2022
To consider the proposals tabled and offer any comments, deletions or additions so that a request can be submitted to District Council by 29th January.
7. PARK AND RIDE
To consider a request from Harbour Hotel for deferment of payment for their parking spaces located at Bonfire Hill for January, February and possibly March to reduce their liability as they are closed due to the Government lockdown.
8. PARISH PATHS PARTNERSHIP REPORT 2021
To receive individual reports on each of the paths allocated, walked and checked so these can be combined and forwarded to the County Footpaths officer by 15th February 2021.
9. OPEN SPACES SPORT AND RECREATION
To receive a report with proposals for a response to District to update the projects in this policy.
• Attendance at committees and other relevant meetings
To receive invoices for payment (to be approved).
12. NEXT MEETING
The next Town Council will be held Wednesday 10th February 2021 at 6.30p.m.