Agenda for an online meeting of the Salcombe Town Council at 6.30pm on Wednesday 9th December 2020. Any member of the public wishing to join should contact the Town Clerk who will provide the login detail.
To receive and note
2. DECLARATIONS OF INTEREST
Members are invited to declare any declarable interests, including the nature & extent of such interests, that they may have in any items to be considered at this meeting. (Members should leave the chamber).
3. OPEN FORUM
• Members of the public are invited to address the council on matters relating to this parish in line with the new protocol provided by Government, due to Corona virus distancing.
• To receive District and County Councillors reports.
To consider the Minutes of the online meeting held via Zoom on Wednesday 25th November 2020 and, if approved, for the Chair to sign as a true and correct record.
5. PLANNING APPLICATIONS
NB: Members of the public please note. District Planning only make the following applications available online at www.southhams.gov.uk. If any copies of letters to SHDC, stating objections or support for these applications, could be made available for the Town Council when it is making its recommendations it would be very helpful. Or of course members of the public are very welcome to come and speak in the Open Forum section of the meeting, by Zoom.
For councillors to consider the following applications and send observations to the District as Planning Authority;
• 2644/20/VAR Application for variation of condition 2 of planning permission 3600/18/FUL Topwood, Sandhills Road, Salcombe, TQ8 8JP – Response 17th December
• 3307/20/FUL Application to renew 2818/15/FUL for new car parking at bottom of property Moult Moor, Moult Road, Salcombe, TQ8 8LG – Response 17th December
• 3601/20/HHO Householder application for alterations to steps, maintenance of landscape features and patio extension 1 Carbery, Newton Road, Salcombe, TQ8 8HH – Response 17th December
• 3611/20/HHO Householder application for new side window to loft room Bottom House, Coronation Road, Salcombe, Devon TQ8 8EA – Response 17th December
• 3616/20/HHO Householder application for proposed enclosed porch to existing dwelling 27 Burwood House, Mcilwraith Road, Salcombe, TQ8 8FF – Response 17th December
• 3627/20/HHO Householder application for single storey front extension with balcony over to replace porch, extension to garage and erection of cabin to side of house 10a Little Hill, Salcombe, TQ8 8LZ – Response 24th December
• 3809/20/HHO Householder application for rear two storey extension comprising a double garage, jacuzzi/gym and 2 no additional bedrooms Swallows Lodge, Sandhills Road, Salcombe, TQ8 8JP – Response 31st December
• 3838/20/HHO Householder application for replacement balustrade and minor alterations to elevations 9 Beadon Drive, Salcombe, Devon, TQ8 8NU – Response 7th January 2021
6. DELEGATED AUTHORITY
To allow the Clerk delegated authority to respond to any planning application requiring a comment before the 13th January 2021 meeting, following input from town council by email.
To consider the alcohol Public Space Protection Orders which deal with potential anti-social behaviour in an area, which could have a harmful effect on the quality of life for those in the local community for response by 18th December.
8. CAR PARK CHRISTMAS ACCESS
To consider the figures provided by District Car Parks and whether town council wish to cover this cost and offer any parking concession over the Christmas period.
9. GROUNDS MAINTENANCE CONTRACT
To consider the terms of reference for the current maintenance contract and whether any changes, additions or deletions are required before putting out for quotes for commencement April 2021.
To consider the quotes to carry out necessary works highlighted in the Tree Report as required to be undertaken immediately up to a cost of £1000.
• Attendance at committees and other relevant meetings
To receive invoices for payment (to be approved).
13. NEXT MEETING
The next Town Council will be held Wednesday 13th January 2021 at 6.30p.m.