To receive and note
2. DECLARATIONS OF INTEREST
Members are invited to declare any declarable interests, including the nature & extent of such interests, that they may have in any items to be considered at this meeting. (Members should leave the chamber).
3. OPEN FORUM
- Members of the public are invited to address the council on matters relating to this parish in line with the new protocol provided by Government, due to Corona virus distancing.
- To receive District and County Councillors reports.
To consider the Minutes of the online meeting held via Zoom on Wednesday 14th October 2020 and, if approved, for the Chair to sign as a true and correct record.
5. PLANNING APPLICATIONS
NB: Members of the public please note. District Planning only make the following applications available online at www.southhams.gov.uk. If any copies of letters to SHDC, stating objections or support for these applications, could be made available for the Town Council when it is making its recommendations it would be very helpful. Or of course members of the public are very welcome to come and speak in the Open Forum section of the meeting, by Zoom.
For councillors to consider the following applications and send observations to the District as
- 1203/20/FUL READVERTISEMENT (Revised Plans Received) Loft conversion 2 Moult Moor, Moult Road, Salcombe, TQ8 8LG – Response 12th November
- 3037/20/FUL Roof extension to create additional bedrooms (resubmission of 0764/20/FUL) 7 Grafton Towers, Moult Road, Salcombe, TQ8 8LG – 12th November
- 3055/20/HHO Householder application for alterations to dwelling and erection of outbuilding Sunsets, 9 West View Terrace, Salcombe, TQ8 8AB – Response 19th November
- 3068/20/VAR Variation of condition 2 (approved plans) of householder consent 2762/19/HHO (Re-submission of consent 0795/20/VAR) 6 Puffins, Bonfire Hill, Salcombe, TQ8 8EE – Response 12th November
- 3123/20/VAR Variation of condition 2 (approved plans) of planning consent 41/1023/15/F Spion Lodge, Bennett Road, Salcombe, TQ8 8JJ Response 19th November
- 3136/20/HHO Householder application for proposed rear first floor flat roof terrace to existing dwelling Widdecombe, Herbert Road, Salcombe, TQ8 8HN – Response 12th November
- 3259/20/ARC Application for approval of details reserved by condition 4 of listed building consent 145/20/LBC Old Porch Cottage, Shadycombe Road, Salcombe, Devon, TQ8 8DJ – Response 19th November
- Appeal reference: APP/K1128/C/20/3257607 Location: Moult Hill Barn, Moult Hill, Salcombe, Devon TQ8 8LF and Moult Hill Barn, Moult Hill, Salcombe TQ8 8LF Appellants Name: Mrs Nichola Murray. The Appeal will be determined on a written representation basis with all comments to be submitted by 16th November.
WORKS TO TREES IN A CONSERVATION AREA
- 3167/20/TCA T1: Oak – Section fell to ground level, tree is diseased. T2: Leylandii Cypress – Section fell to ground level, tree is diseased. Jilmar, Croft Road, Salcombe, TQ8 8DZ – Response 2nd November.
- 3273/20/TCA T1: Acer (Maple) – Lateral reduction on all sides by 1-1.5m, crown height reduction by 2m. T2: Hornbeam – Crown lift by 1-1.5m, crown height reduction by 2m. The Moorings, Devon Road, Salcombe, TQ8 8HQ – Response 4th November
6. SALCOMBE TEMPORARY TRAFFIC REGULATION ORDER
To consider community requests to reopen certain areas within the Order for parking during the winter period and how this will affect the Temporary Covid Order going forward.
To consider a consultation on the Highway Act to include, accessibility for wheelchair users, pushchairs and those with visual impairment, by way of consideration of parking on pavements and respond by 22nd November.
8. PRIMROSE FIELD – THE BERRY
To consider whether town council wish to obtain further quotes from additional contractors or proceed with their current chosen maintenance contractor to clear scrub land identified at Primrose Field, so that trees obtained within the Woodland Trust pack can be planted, with these works to cost an additional £397.65.
9. COUNCIL HALL RENT HOLIDAY – INFORMATION CENTRE
Following the town council deferral of payment of rent due to the Covid restrictions imposed by Government and to now consider such payment for the use of the offices for this rental year.
- Attendance at committees and other relevant meetings
To receive invoices for payment (to be approved).
12. NEXT MEETING
The next Town Council will be held Wednesday 11th November 2020 at 6.30p.m.