To receive and note
2. DECLARATIONS OF INTEREST
Members are invited to declare any declarable interests, including the nature & extent of such interests, that they may have in any items to be considered at this meeting. (Members should leave the chamber).
3. OPEN FORUM
- Members of the public are invited to address the council on matters relating to this parish and 15 minutes in total has been set aside for this agenda item (standing orders allow up to 3 mins per person to speak on a topic).
- To receive District and County Councillors reports.
Minutes of the meeting held on Wednesday 8th January 2020 to be considered and if agreed for the Chair to sign as a true and correct record.
5. PLANNING APPLICATIONS
NB: Members of the public please note. District Planning only make the following applications available online at www.southhams.gov.uk. If any copies of letters to SHDC, stating objections or support for these applications, could be made available for the Town Council when it is making its recommendations it would be very helpful. Or of course members of the public are very welcome to come and speak in the Open Forum section of the meeting.
For councillors to consider the following applications and send observations to the District as Planning Authority:
- 3994/19/HHO Householder application for loft conversion with rear facing dormer window (Resubmission of 0964/19/HHO) 17 St Dunstans Road, Salcombe, TQ8 8AL – Response 7th February
- 4140/19/FUL Erection of new B1 business units and change of use of redundant sales suite (B1) to dwelling (C3) Motherhill Court, McIlwraith Road, Salcombe, TQ8 8FH – Response 7th February
- 4145/19/HHO Householder application for new roof terrace and dormer for access 10 Victoria Place, Salcombe, TQ8 8DB – Response 7th February
- 4159/19/FUL Construction of new two storey house with ancillary external paths and terraces and renewal of external staircase (Resubmission of 0201/19/FUL) Land at SX 738 387, Lower Rockledge, Devon Road, Salcombe, TQ8 8HJ – Response 7th February
- 0053/20/FUL Single storey extension of the existing building at basement level to the rear of the building 3 Albany House, Allenhayes Road, Salcombe, TQ8 8HT – Response 14th February
- 0058/20/HHO Householder application for refurbishment of Studio including replacement of windows and external door 30 Seahorse Studio, Fore Street, Salcombe, TQ8 8ET – Response 14th February
- 0059/20/LBC Listed building consent for refurbishment of Studio including replacement of windows and external door 30 Seahorse Studio, Fore Street, Salcombe, TQ8 8ET – Response 14th February
- 0075/20/HHO Householder application for alteration and extension to dwelling 9 Croft Road, Salcombe, TQ8 8DZ – Response 21st February
2540/19/VAR Appeal reference: APP/K1128/C/19/3241305 & 3241979 Received. Location: Vantage One, Sandhills Road, Salcombe, Devon, TQ8 8JP Appellants Name: Mr S Culley and Mrs Culley. To consider this appeal to be determined on the basis of Written Representations and whether town council wish to add or remove any comments, to be received no later than 31st January.
WORKS TO TREE PRESERVATION TREES
- 0091/20/TPO T1: Eucalyptus – Fell due to decay present at the base of the tree. T2: Pittosporum Tenufolium – Fell due to poor health. T3: Magnolia – Removal of central limb to 1m from base due to decay. T4: Turkey Oak -Lateral reduction of split limb at 10m from ground level on South sideby up to 4m. T5: Acacia Pravissima – Lateral reduction by up to 3m on South side to relieve stress on weak unions and give adjacent tree space Overbecks, Salcombe, TQ8 8LW
6. PRECEPT 2020 – 2021
To consider the draft proposals tabled and offer any comments, deletions or additions for consideration by the Finance Working Party to advise budgeting and enable them to bring a final proposal to the next full council.
7. PARISH PATHS PARTNERSHIP
To receive a report on the Salcombe County footpath network and collect any further comments so that an annual report can be submitted to Devon County Definitive Footpaths.
8. VE DAY COMMEMORATION
To consider suggestions regarding this commemoration.
9. REGIONAL TRAINING SEMINAR
To consider a request by the Clerk for her to attend update training at Woolwell Centre, Plymouth on 29th January at a cost of £75.
- Attendance at committees and other relevant meetings
To receive invoices for payment (to be approved).
12. NEXT MEETING
The next meeting will be on Wednesday 22nd January 2020 at 6.30p.m.