To receive and note
2. DECLARATIONS OF INTEREST
Members are invited to declare any declarable interests, including the nature & extent of such interests, that they may have in any items to be considered at this meeting. (Members should leave the chamber).
3. OPEN FORUM
- Members of the public are invited to address the council on matters relating to this parish and 15 minutes in total has been set aside for this agenda item (standing orders allow up to 3 mins per person to speak on a topic).
- To receive District and County Councillors reports.
Minutes of the meeting held on Wednesday 12th June 2019 to be considered and if agreed for the Chair to sign as a true and correct record.
5. PLANNING APPLICATIONS
NB: Members of the public please note. District Planning only make the following applications available online at www.southhams.gov.uk. If any copies of letters to SHDC, stating objections or support for these applications, could be made available for the Town Council when it is making its recommendations it would be very helpful. Or of course members of the public are very welcome to come and speak in the Open Forum section of the meeting.
For councillors to consider the following applications and send observations to the District as Planning Authority:
- 1676/19/HHO Householder application for proposed roof extension and alterations tofront, side and rear (Resubmission of 2098/18/HHO) Summerleaze, Drake Road Salcombe, TQ8 8EG – Response 4th July
- 1686/19/FUL Conversion and enlargement of existing garage, store and former Maid’s accommodation to 1no. self-contained one bedroom flat together with associated external alterations and improvements (Resubmission of 3920/18/FUL) Caerleon, Allenhayes Road, Salcombe, TQ8 8HT – Response 12th July
- 1714/19/FUL Application for alteration and extension to existing property, internal remodelling, landscaping and a new outbuilding Burleigh, Coronation Road, Salcombe TQ8 8EA – Response 19th July
- 1882/19/FUL Continued use of outbuilding as ancillary residential annex and/or linked holiday unit
- Vantage One, Sandhills Road, Salcombe,TQ8 8JP – Response 19th July
6. COMMUNITY LAND TRUST
To receive an outline on the creation of a Salcombe Community Land Trust and seek support of town council.
7. CITIZEN OF THE YEAR
To receive nominations and appoint a Citizen of the Year.
- Attendance at committees and other relevant meetings
To receive invoices for payment (to be approved).
10. NEXT MEETING
The next meeting will be on Wednesday 10th July 2019 at 6.30p.m.