To receive and note
2. DECLARATIONS OF INTEREST
Members are invited to declare any declarable interests, including the nature & extent of such interests, that they may have in any items to be considered at this meeting. (Members should leave the chamber).
3. OPEN FORUM
- Members of the public are invited to address the council on matters relating to this parish and 15 minutes in total has been set aside for this agenda item (standing orders allow up to 3 mins per person to speak on a topic).
- To receive District and County Councillors reports.
Minutes of the meeting held on Wednesday 11th September 2019 to be considered and if agreed for the Chair to sign as a true and correct record.
5. PLANNING APPLICATIONS
NB: Members of the public please note. District Planning only make the following applications available online at www.southhams.gov.uk. If any copies of letters to SHDC, stating objections or support for these applications, could be made available for the Town Council when it is making its recommendations it would be very helpful. Or of course members of the public are very welcome to come and speak in the Open Forum section of the meeting.
For councillors to consider the following applications and send observations to the District as Planning Authority:
- 2805/19/HHO Householder application for alterations and extension to dwelling (Resubmission of 1949/19/HHO) Craiglands, Coronation Road, Salcombe, TQ8 8EA – Response 11th October
- 2890/18/HHO READVERTISEMENT (Revised plans received) Demolition of existing singlestorey extensions and construction of single and two storey extensions, including balcony and dormer, additional rooflights, and other external alterations Woodcot Cottage, Cliff Road, Salcombe, TQ8 8JU – Response 18th October
- 2902/19/HHO Householder application for erection of extension to dwelling 4 Moult Farm Cottages, Cliff Road, Salcombe, TQ8 8LD – Response 18th October
- 2903/19/LBC Listed Building Consent for proposed refurbishment of existing basement and new iron railings to front external stone wall Old Porch Cottage, Shadycombe Road, Salcombe, TQ8 8DJ – Response 25th October
- 3020/19/FUL Use of agricultural dry storage building for occasional storage of boats and chandlery when building is not in use for agriculture Farm Building at Batson, Lower Batson, Salcombe, TQ8 8NH – Response 25th October
- 1322/18/FUL Appeal ref APP/K1128/W/19/3234364 Proposal: Erection of single dwelling “Batson Hall Farm”, Higher Batson, Salcombe Appellants name: Mr Joseph Cooray Appeal start date: 2nd September 2019.
- 1345/19/FUL Appeal ref: APP/K1128/W/19/3233811 Proposal: Demolition of dwelling and erection of 1 detached dwelling with off street parking “Loring View”, Loring Road, Salcombe, Devon, TQ8 8BL Appellants name: Mr Alan Cookson Appeal start date: 2nd September 2019
- 0439/19/FUL Appeal ref: APP/K1128/W/19/3233438 Proposal: Demolition of existing bungalow and detached garage and erection of 2no. dwellings “Rock Point”, Knowle Road, Salcombe Appellants name: Mr James Allen Appeal start date: 2nd September 2019
To consider whether Town Council wish to make representations, or modify/withdraw their previous representation and, if so, submit such by 7th October.
6. HIGHWAY DRAINAGE
To receive feedback on a review of the drains survey in order to provide a prioritised list of those highway drains that remained blocked to fit within criteria where funding might be sourced by County Council for jetting clearance, drainage investigations & drainage works.
7. REDFERN WOODS FENCING
To receive the specification and approve the details to obtain quotes for works.
8. HIGHWAYS PARISH AND TOWN CONFERENCE
To consider whether there should be representation at this highway, exhibitor style, free conference on either 4th October at Kenn or 10th October at Rattery.
- Attendance at committees and other relevant meetings
To receive invoices for payment (to be approved).
11. NEXT MEETING
The next meeting will be on Wednesday 9th October 2019 at 6.30p.m.