To receive and note
2. DECLARATIONS OF INTEREST
Members are invited to declare any declarable interests, including the nature & extent of such interests, that they may have in any items to be considered at this meeting. (Members should leave the chamber).
3. OPEN FORUM
- Members of the public are invited to address the council on matters relating to this parish and 15 minutes in total has been set aside for this agenda item (standing orders allow up to 3 mins per person to speak on a topic).
- To receive District and County Councillors reports.
Minutes of the meeting held on Wednesday 8th May 2019 to be considered and if agreed for the Chair to sign as a true and correct record. To also note the Minutes of the Annual Town Meeting held on the same date.
5. PLANNING APPLICATIONS
NB: Members of the public please note. District Planning only make the following applications available online at www.southhams.gov.uk. If any copies of letters to SHDC, stating objections or support for these applications, could be made available for the Town Council when it is making its recommendations it would be very helpful. Or of course members of the public are very welcome to come and speak in the Open Forum section of the meeting.
For councillors to consider the following applications and send observations to the District as Planning Authority:
- 4147/18/FUL Change of use of annexe from holiday lets to provide full time residential letting accommodation. Weststowe, Lower Batson, Salcombe, TQ8 8NH – Response 7th June.
- 0677/19/FUL READVERTISEMENT (Revised plans received) Demolition of existing detached house and detached garage, and the erection of a replacement detached dwelling and detached garage, outdoor pool and associated landscaping Overcombe, Devon Road, Salcombe, TQ8 8HJ – Response 7th June.
- 1139/19/FUL Construction of boat store, sea defence works to protect public bridleway, along with associated bridleway restoration works Fisherman’s Beach East Portlemouth Salcombe TQ8 8PU – Response 13th June
- 1298/19/HHO Householder application for minor extension of living room below existing roof and not beyond roof line. The Retreat, Onslow Road, Salcombe, TQ8 8AG – Response 7th June.
- 1345/19/FUL Demolition of dwelling and erection of 1 detached dwelling with off street parking Loring View, Loring Road, Salcombe, TQ8 8BL – 14th June.
- 1505/19/FUL Erection of new industrial units and associated parking Development Site at SX740394
- Gould Road, Salcombe, TQ8 8DU – Response 14th June.
- 1522/19/FUL New two storey Harbour Master Depot facility, including workshop, office, welfare and storage areas The Creek Car and Boat Parks, Gould Road, Salcombe, TQ8 8DU – Response 14th June.
- 1523/19/FUL Replacement of the existing Harbour Master facilities and extension to the existing Public Conveniences, including the provision of welfare facilities for marine users Salcombe Harbour, Dock And Harbour Undertaking, Fore Street, Salcombe, TQ8 8BU -14th June.
6. LICENCE APPLICATION
To consider a variation of a premises licence application for The Estuary (formerly No 55), 55 Fore Street, Salcombe, TQ8 8JE as detailed below:
- Alterations to the plan of the premises. To include the external areas of the premises, a new restaurant to the first floor and alter the positioning of the bar.
- To add the provision of late-night refreshment Sunday to Thursday 23:00 – 00:00 Friday to Saturday 23:00 – 01:00
- To extend the supply of alcohol hours for consumption on the premises during the weekend and for residential guests. Friday to Saturday 10:00 – 01:00 Sunday 10:00 – 00:00 and residential members and their genuine guests Monday to Sunday 00:01 – 00:00.
- To remove the existing Annex 2 conditions and replace with the proposed conditions detailed in the operating schedule of the application.
7. PARK AND RIDE
To consider the cost to repair the car park barriers and bent post up to a cost of £550.
8. TOWNS STRATEGY MEETING
To consider the format and details for Salcombe hosting this District meeting.
- Attendance at committees and other relevant meetings
To receive invoices for payment (to be approved).
11. NEXT MEETING
The next meeting will be on Wednesday 12th June 2019 at 6.30p.m.