To receive and note
2. DECLARATIONS OF INTEREST
Members are invited to declare any declarable interests, including the nature & extent of such interests, that they may have in any items to be considered at this meeting. (Members should leave the chamber).
3. OPEN FORUM
- Members of the public are invited to address the council on matters relating to this parish and 15 minutes in total has been set aside for this agenda item (standing orders allow up to 3 mins per person to speak on a topic).
- To receive District and County Councillors reports.
4. CO OPTION
To consider any applications for co-option and if required to receive Declarations of Acceptance of Office and provide the forms for completion of the Register of Interests.
Minutes of the meeting held on Wednesday 25th July 2018 for consideration and if agreed for the Chair to sign as a true and correct record.
6. PLANNING APPLICATIONS
NB: Members of the public please note. Plans of the following applications are available in the office of the Town Clerk, to view by appointment. If any copies of letters to SHDC, stating objections or support for these applications, could be made available for the Town Council when it is making its recommendations it would be very helpful. Or of course members of the public are very welcome to come and speak in the Open Forum section of the meeting.
For councillors to consider the following applications and send observations to the District as Planning Authority:
- 0996/17/FUL READVERTISEMENT (Revised plans) Replacement dwelling with new double garage and parking area Westcombe, Lower Batson, TQ8 8NP
- 2080/18/FUL READVERTISEMENT (Revised plans) New driveway to existing dwelling and new detached dwelling Cachel, Onslow Road, Salcombe TQ8 8AH
- 2615/18/FUL Extension to lounge space Gardenhurst, Lower Deck Flat 1, Raleigh Road, Salcombe TQ8 8BH
- 2847/18/FUL Replacement of the external cladding and rain water goods Monkston Point, Devon Road, Salcombe, TQ8 8LP
- Householder application for alterations and extension to existing dwelling to include a new garage Plantation House, Bennett Road, Salcombe TQ8 8JJ
- 2904/18/ADV Application for advertisement consent to display 1 no. internally illuminated projecting sign, 2no. internally illuminated logo signs, 1no. non-illuminated fascia sign and 2no. non-illuminated wall mounted signs C0-operative Food, Gould Road, Salcombe TQ8 8DU
- 2906/18/FUL Change of use to provide ground floor retail unit (Class A1) and formation of two residential units over Redundant Lloyds Bank Building, 60 Fore Street, Salcombe TQ8 8ER
- 2933/18/FUL Demolition of existing dwelling and replacement with new dwelling Highwood, Moult Road, Salcombe, TQ8 8LG
7. SALCOMBE WELCOME SIGN
To consider possible locations for a welcome sign to be placed at the top of town so that designs, costings and permissions can be sought.
8. OPEN SPACES SPORT AND RECREATION PLAN
To consider a request to add a project to the plan and apply for funding for such.
9. REMEMBRANCE SUNDAY PREPARATIONS
To consider actions and outgoings up to £200.00
10. OFFICE IT EQUIPMENT
To consider obtaining expert advice with regard to ongoing operational issues with computer equipment up to a cost of £200.
11. HIGHWAY MAINTENANCE
To prepare a list of areas that require to be added into the open space areas and Main Road annual flail cuts.
12. TREE WORKS
To receive a list of proposed works and agree actions required and on which costs must be obtained.
- Attendance at committees and other relevant meetings
To receive invoices for payment (to be approved).
15. NEXT MEETING
The next Town Council meeting will be on Wednesday 10th October 2018 at 6.30p.m.