To receive and note
2. DECLARATIONS OF INTEREST
Members are invited to declare any declarable interests, including the nature & extent of such interests, that they may have in any items to be considered at this meeting. (Members should leave the chamber).
3. OPEN FORUM
• Members of the public are invited to address the council on matters relating to this parish and 15 minutes in total has been set aside for this agenda item (standing orders allow up to 3 mins per person to speak on a topic).
• To receive District and County Councillors reports.
4. CO OPTION
To consider any applications for co-option and if required to receive Declarations of Acceptance of Office and provide the forms for completion of the Register of Interests.
Minutes of the meeting held on Wednesday 11th April 2018 for consideration and if agreed for the Chair to sign as a true and correct record.
6. PLANNING APPLICATIONS
NB: Members of the public please note. Plans of the following applications are available in the office of the Town Clerk, to view by appointment. If any copies of letters to SHDC, stating objections or support for these applications, could be made available for the Town Council when it is making its recommendations it would be very helpful. Or of course members of the public are very welcome to come and speak in the Open Forum section of the meeting.
For councillors to consider the following applications and send observations to the District as Planning Authority:
• 0245/18/HHO READVERTISEMENT (Revised drawings showing reduced area of rear deck) Householder application for proposed replacement balustrade to existing terrace to provide increased amenity and replacement/new decking to rear garden Tree Tops, Bonfire Hill, Salcombe TQ8 8EE
• 0336/18/HHO READVERTISEMENT (Revised Plans Received) Householder application to increase height of dwelling, to incorporate first-floor and loft space, and construction of ancillary building (home office) to rear Lamorna, Onslow Road, Salcombe TQ8 8AH
• 1013/18/LBC Listed building consent for re-roofing of building, replacing slates and flat roof Flat 3, Rockside, Cliff Road, Salcombe TQ8 8JQ
• 1018/18/HHO New two storey front extension to dwelling with balcony over Anchorage, Bonaventure Road, Salcombe TQ8 8BG
• 1070/18/HHO Householder application for alterations and general refurbishment of existing detached property including a hip to gable roof alteration, reconfigured fenestration, extension to external balcony and decking area Longridge, Bonfire Hill, Salcombe TQ8 8EE
• 1173/18/FUL New boat house in curtilage of the listed house Snapes Manor, Lower Batson, Salcombe TQ8 8NP
• 1174/18/LBC Listed Building Consent for new boat house in curtilage of the listed house Snapes Manor, Lower Batson, Salcombe TQ8 8NP
7. SHADYCOMBE MORTUARY
To consider the quotes and appoint a Quantity Surveyor to cost the remit of this project for a surveyor’s fee up to £1300.
8. FLY-TIPPING ON TOWN COUNCIL LAND
To consider the wood and foliage dumped on town council ground and actions to take.
9. WEED SPRAYING
To approve the areas and plan for weed spraying twice per annum up to a cost of £800.00 plus VAT.
To consider a policy for busking within Salcombe.
• Attendance at committees and other relevant meetings
To receive invoices for payment (to be approved).
13. NEXT MEETING
The next Town Council meeting will be on Wednesday 25th April 2018 at 6.30p.m.