To receive and note
2. DECLARATIONS OF INTEREST
Members are invited to declare any declarable interests, including the nature & extent of such interests, that they may have in any items to be considered at this meeting. (Members should leave the chamber).
3. OPEN FORUM
- Members of the public are invited to address the council on matters relating to this parish and 15 minutes in total has been set aside for this agenda item (standing orders allow up to 3 mins per person to speak on a topic).
- To receive District and County Councillors reports.
4. CO OPTION
To consider any applications for co-option and if required to receive Declarations of Acceptance of Office and provide the forms for completion of the Register of Interests.
Minutes of the meeting held on Wednesday 9th May 2018 for consideration and if agreed for the Chair to sign as a true and correct record.
6. PLANNING APPLICATIONS
NB: Members of the public please note. Plans of the following applications are available in the office of the Town Clerk, to view by appointment. If any copies of letters to SHDC, stating objections or support for these applications, could be made available for the Town Council when it is making its recommendations it would be very helpful. Or of course members of the public are very welcome to come and speak in the Open Forum section of the meeting.
For councillors to consider the following applications and send observations to the District as Planning Authority:
- 0653/18/FUL Alterations and extension to flat Hideaway, 16a Fore Street, Salcombe TQ8 8BU
- 1260/18/HHO Alteration of existing garden store to form garden room Jot Cottage, 6 Shadycombe Road, Salcombe TQ8 8DX
- 1322/18/FUL Erection of single dwelling Batson Hall Farm, Higher Batson, Salcombe TQ8 8NE.
- 1345/18/FUL Roof alterations and extension to the main building. Renewal of the previous approval 41/0366/15/F for car port/garage and deck Eastone Grey, Allenhayes Road, Salcombe, Devon
7. INTERNAL AUDIT AND ANNUAL GOVERNANCE STATEMENT
(a) the annual internal audit report
(b) and action any recommendations or findings therein before approving the Annual Governance Statement.
8. ACCOUNTS AUDIT STATEMENT
(a) receive the Accounting Statements 2017/18 duly completed and presented signed and dated by the Responsible Financial Officer
(b) if agreed, approve the Accounting Statements and for the Chairman to sign and date such within the meeting.
To consider an additional cost for weed spraying the park and ride up to a cost of £200.
To consider the update from the Police CCTV Project Manager and respond to the questions with regard to provision and hubs.
11. EMERGENCY PLAN
To consider the roads covered for gritting and way to involve volunteers for such distribution.
12. OFFICE PROVISION
(a) Purchase of a kitchen shelf unit up to a cost of £30.00
(b) Replacement of office telephones and approve a ceiling cost for such to be obtained.
- Attendance at committees and other relevant meetings
To receive invoices for payment (to be approved).
15. NEXT MEETING
The next Town Council meeting will be on Wednesday 13th June 2018 at 6.30p.m.