To receive and note
2. DECLARATIONS OF INTEREST
Members are invited to declare any declarable interests, including the nature & extent of such interests, that they may have in any items to be considered at this meeting. (Members should leave the chamber).
3. OPEN FORUM
• Members of the public are invited to address the council on matters relating to this parish and 15 minutes in total has been set aside for this agenda item (standing orders allow up to 3 mins per person to speak on a topic).
• To receive District and County Councillors reports.
The Minutes of the meeting held on Wednesday 28th October 2015 for consideration and if agreed for the Chair to sign as a true and correct record
To consider any applications for co-option and if required to receive Declarations of Acceptance of Office and provide the forms for completion of the Register of Interests.
6. PLANNING APPLICATIONS
NB: Members of the public please note. Plans of the following applications are available in the office of the Town Clerk, to view by appointment. If any copies of letters to SHDC, stating objections or support for these applications, could be made available for the Town Council when it is making its recommendations it would be very helpful. Or of course members of the public are very welcome to come and speak in the Open Forum section of the meeting.
For councillors to consider the following applications and send observations to the District as Planning Authority:
• 2278/15/F Householder application to replace existing conservatory to the front of property 10A Little Hill, Salcombe TQ8 8LZ- Applicant Mr & Mrs Kemp
• 2287/15/F Householder application for two storey front extension, external alterations and single storey lean-to extension to garage The Palms, Sandhills Road, Salcombe TQ8 8JP – Mrs V. Smart
• 2295/15/LB Listed building consent for removal of one chimney to roof level 11 Robinsons Row, Salcombe TQ8 8EU – Applicant Mr A. Collier
• 2311/15/F Householder application for replacement of timber garden chalet 9 Robinsons Row, Salcombe TQ8 8EU
• 2312/15/LB Listed building consent for replacement of timber garden chalet 9 Robinsons Row, Salcombe TQ8 1EW – Applicant Dr A. Walker
• 2348/15/F Householder application for new dormer to rear pitch of main roof, new secure gate located to the foot of main steps and concealed refuse store located on main veranda Pitchford House, 56 Fore Street, Salcombe TQ8 8ET – Applicant Mrs D Martin
• 2349/15/LB Listed building consent for new secure gate at foot of main steps, new dormer to rear pitch of main roof and new concealed refuse store located on main veranda Pitchford House, 56 Fore Street, Salcombe TQ8 8ET – Applicant Mrs D Martin
• 2383/15/F Construction of dwelling in garden plot with new access off Bennett Road Uppercot, Devon Road, Salcombe TQ8 8HJ – Applicant Mr S. Parker
• 2397/15/F Alterations and refurbishment including change of use of ground floor from offices to retail 1 Island Street, Salcombe TQ8 8DP – Applicant Mr J. Palmer
• 2398/15/F Householder application for extension and alteration to existing dwelling to form new garage and studio Jocalots Cottage, Sandhills Road, Salcombe TQ8 8JP – Applicant Mr R. Yates
7. REPORTS TO TOWN COUNCIL
To consider what topics needed to be included within councillor’s reports.
8. CEMETERY POLICY
To consider and agree changes to the cemetery policy with regard to the following;
(a) to consider whether town council would allow transfer of plots between unrelated parties of unused grave spaces
(b) to review and agree a proposed new table of charges and terms relating to Salcombe Town Council as a Burial Authority, to include administrative activities not currently covered.
9. PARK AND RIDE
To consider whether to ask the contractors to purchase reflectors and fit such to the posts up to a cost of £300.
10. WORKING GROUPS AND REPRESENTATION ON OUTSIDE GROUPS
To review the current list and agree any amendments.
11. LEGAL MATTERS
To report back on recent events and actions taken after advice from Council’s Solicitors’.
• Attendance at committees and other relevant meetings
To receive invoices for payment (to be approved).
14. NEXT MEETING
The next meeting will be held on Wednesday 25th November 2015 at 6.30p.m.