To receive and note
2. DECLARATIONS OF INTEREST
Members are invited to declare any declarable interests, including the nature & extent of such interests, that they may have in any items to be considered at this meeting. (Members should leave the chamber).
3. OPEN FORUM
• Members of the public are invited to address the council on matters relating to this parish and 15 minutes in total has been set aside for this agenda item (standing orders allow up to 3 mins per person to speak on a topic).
• To receive District and County Councillors reports.
The Minutes of the meeting held on Wednesday 27th May 2015 for consideration and if agreed for the Chair to sign as a true and correct record
To consider any applications for co-option and if required to receive Declarations of Acceptance of Office and provide the forms for completion of the Register of Interests.
6. PLANNING APPLICATIONS
NB: Members of the public please note. Plans of the following applications are available in the office of the Town Clerk, to view by appointment. If any copies of letters to SHDC, stating objections or support for these applications, could be made available for the Town Council when it is making its recommendations it would be very helpful. Or of course members of the public are very welcome to come and speak in the Open Forum section of the meeting.
For councillors to consider the following applications and send observations to the District as Planning Authority:
• 1073/15/F Change of use from former dingy park (B8) to provide outside seating area (A3) Captain Morgans, Normandy Way, Salcombe TQ8 8ET – Applicant South Sands Hotel Ltd.
• 1098/15/F Householder application for single storey extension to east elevation. Infill below decking and front steps to create bathroom and new front door. Demolition of existing garage and excavate to create space for new double garage and off street parking 3 Rockmount, Knowle Road, Salcombe TQ8 8EQ – Applicant Mr C. Willis
• 1100/15/F Householder application for new parking space to dwelling and altered pedestrian access 10 Grenville Road, Salcombe TQ8 8BJ – Applicant Miss V. Thomas
• 1104/15/F Change of use of single storey redundant public convenience to café/cold food takeaway facility and creation of decking and seating area adjacent (A1/A3) Public Conveniences, Cliff House Gardens, Cliff Road, Salcombe TQ8 8JQ – Applicant South Hams District Council
• 41/2636/14/F & 41/2637/14/LB The Grange, Cliff Road, Salcombe, TQ8 8JQ. Appeal Ref: APP/K1128/W 15/3017974 and APP/K1128/Y/15/3017903. Appeal starting date: 01 June 2015. Proposed development: Appeal against refusal of retrospective householder application and listed building consent for replacement garden shed. For town council to consider whether they wish to make representations, or modiy/withdraw their previous representation.
WORK TO TREE PRESERVATION ORDER TREES
• 1145/15/TW (No. 54) Site The Bolt, Sharpitor, Salcombe, TQ8 8LL Proposal to Fell Beech and two Sweet Chestnut. For town council to consider and send observations to the Tree Officer.
7. SHADYCOMBE CEMETERY GATES
To consider the quotes received with regard to reinstatement of these gates up to a cost of £3500.
8. PARK AND RIDE
To consider the quotes obtained for the layout of the park and ride not to exceed £30000.
9. CIVIC LUNCH
To note the current list and advise of any additions or changes.
10. A BOARDS AND STREET FURNITURE
To consider concerns raised with regard to the increasing amount of A boards and street furniture appearing around town which was said to be disrupting pedestrian access way along pavements.
11. MOBILE PHONE
To consider usage protocol in relation to the office mobile phone in order to provide a contact for any operational requirements at the park and ride.
• Attendance at committees and other relevant meetings
To receive invoices for payment (to be approved).
14. NEXT MEETING
The next meeting will be on Wednesday 24th June 2015 at 6.30p.m.