Agenda for an online meeting of the Salcombe Town Council at 6.30pm on Wednesday 8th July 2020. Any member of the public wishing to join should contact the Town Clerk who will provide the login detail.
To receive and note
2. DECLARATIONS OF INTEREST
Members are invited to declare any declarable interests, including the nature & extent of such interests, that they may have in any items to be considered at this meeting. (Members should leave the chamber).
3. OPEN FORUM
• Members of the public are invited to address the council on matters relating to this parish in line with the new protocol provided by Government, due to Corona virus distancing.
• To receive District and County Councillors reports.
To consider the Minutes of the online meeting held via Zoom on Wednesday 24th June 2020 and, if approved, for the Chair to sign as a true and correct record.
5. PLANNING APPLICATIONS
NB: Members of the public please note. District Planning only make the following applications available online at www.southhams.gov.uk. If any copies of letters to SHDC, stating objections or support for these applications, could be made available for the Town Council when it is making its recommendations it would be very helpful. Or of course members of the public are very welcome to come and speak in the Open Forum section of the meeting, by Zoom.
For councillors to consider the following applications and send observations to the District as Planning Authority:
• 1611/20/FUL Demolition of existing disused Care Home. Development of two detached,two storey, four bed dwellings with associated parking and landscaping Wells Court, Herbert Road, Salcombe, TQ8 8HN – Response 24th July
• 1782/20/HHO Householder application for extension and renovation (resubmission of 1278/20/HHO)
Towans, Grenville Road, Salcombe, TQ8 8BJ – Response 31st July
• 1802/20/HHO Householder application for proposed studio Highwood, Moult Road, Salcombe,
TQ8 8LG – Response 31st July
6. CLIFF HOUSE LEASE
(a) the draft document received for the renewal of the town council office space lease and consider any amendments and/or how to proceed.
(b) when the document is finalised which two councillors will be signatories to the lease.
To be updated regarding the reopening of the high street and;
(a) consider any further matters relating to the Temporary Traffic Order
(b) feedback on the usage of Whitestrand and raise any matters that require attention.
8. NEW MODEL CODE OF CONDUCT
To consider this consultation and respond to the National Association of Local Councils by 17th August.
• Attendance at committees and other relevant meetings
To receive invoices for payment (to be approved).
11. NEXT MEETING
The next meeting will be held online Wednesday 22nd July 2020 at 6.30p.m.