To receive and note
2. DECLARATIONS OF INTEREST
Members are invited to declare any declarable interests, including the nature & extent of such interests, that they may have in any items to be considered at this meeting. (Members should leave the chamber).
3. OPEN FORUM
• Members of the public are invited to address the council on matters relating to this parish and all are encouraged to email or phone councilors until a new protocol is provided by Government, due to Corona virus distancing.
• To receive District and County Councillors reports.
Minutes of the meeting held on Wednesday 25th March 2020 to be considered and if agreed for the Chair to sign as a true and correct record.
5. PLANNING APPLICATIONS
NB: Members of the public please note. District Planning only make the following applications available online at www.southhams.gov.uk. If any copies of letters to SHDC, stating objections or support for these applications, could be made available for the Town Council when it is making its recommendations it would be very helpful. Or of course members of the public are very welcome to come and speak in the Open Forum section of the meeting.
For councillors to consider the following applications and send observations to the District as Planning Authority:
• 0801/20/HHO Householder application for internal alterations and conversion of existing loft space into habitable accommodation (resubmission of 3589/19/HHO) 7 Island Street, Salcombe, TQ8 8DP – Response 24th April
• 0854/20/HHO Householder application for extension and alterations including conversion of first floor window to Juliette balcony (Resubmission of 3948/19/HHO) 24 Church Street, Salcombe, TQ8 8DH – Response 24th April
• 0911/20/VAR Removal of condition 7 and variation of condition 2 of planning permission 41/2771/10/F Beaufort and Scale, Beadon Road, Salcombe, TQ8 8JT – Response 30th April
• 0926/20/FUL Alterations to layout, replacement roof covering and creation of recessed terrace, changes to fenestration and alterations to ground floor of the garage Rockledge, Devon Road, Salcombe, TQ8 8HJ – Response 30th April
• 955/20/HHO Householder application for proposed extension and alterations to existing dwelling Braeside Cottage, Bennett Road, Salcombe TQ8 8JJ – Response 30th April
• Appeal reference: APP/K1128/C/20/3248023 and 3248025 Location: Moult Hill Barn, Moult Hill, Salcombe, Devon TQ8 8LF and Moult Hill Barn, Moult Hill, Salcombe TQ8 8LF Appellants Name: Mr C Murray and Mrs N Murray
TREE PRESERVATION ORDER WORKS
• 0920/20/TPO Works in accordance with Woodland Management Plan Ref: WMP-BAR-19 Bar Lodge
• Sharpitor, Salcombe, TQ8 8LW – Response 22nd April
6. DEVON COUNTY LOCAL BUSES – CONSULTATION
To consider this consultation document and respond to County by 24th April 2020.
• Attendance at committees and other relevant meetings
To receive invoices for payment (to be approved).
9. NEXT MEETING
The next meeting will be held online Wednesday 21st April 2020 at 6.30p.m.