To receive and note
2. DECLARATIONS OF INTEREST
Members are invited to declare any declarable interests, including the nature & extent of such interests, that they may have in any items to be considered at this meeting. (Members should leave the chamber).
3. OPEN FORUM
• Members of the public are invited to address the council on matters relating to this parish and 15 minutes in total has been set aside for this agenda item (standing orders allow up to 3 mins per person to speak on a topic).
• To receive District and County Councillors reports.
Minutes of the meeting held on Wednesday 11th March 2020 to be considered and if agreed for the Chair to sign as a true and correct record.
5. PLANNING APPLICATIONS
NB: Members of the public please note. District Planning only make the following applications available online at www.southhams.gov.uk. If any copies of letters to SHDC, stating objections or support for these applications, could be made available for the Town Council when it is making its recommendations it would be very helpful. Or of course members of the public are very welcome to come and speak in the Open Forum section of the meeting.
For councillors to consider the following applications and send observations to the District as Planning Authority:
• 0641/20/VAR Variation of condition 2 (approved plans) of planning consent 1721/19/FUL to reduce the size of the extension Gardenhurst, Middle Deck Flat 2 Raleigh Road, Salcombe TQ8 8BH
• 0795/20/VAR Variation of condition 2 (approved plans) of householder consent 2762/19/HHO Puffins 6 Bonfire Hill, Salcombe TQ8 8EE
6. EXTRAORDINARY DELEGATION TO THE TOWN CLERK
In the light of the current outbreak of Corona Virus and Government requirements on isolation to:
(a) to approve to not hold meetings and thus approve the absence of councillors affected by the six months rule LGA 1972 s85 whilst isolating and
(b) to approve delegated authority to the Clerk to respond to planning applications received,
(c) to approve delegated authority to the Clerk to make BACS transfers and
(d) to approve delegated authority to the Clerk to deal with communications
following input on (b) to (d) from councillors and then for the Town Clerk to discuss with the Chairman as to such approval or action to take.
To receive invoices for payment (to be approved).
8. NEXT MEETING
The next meeting will be called when Government has advised of that the social distancing concerns for Corona Virus have passed and it is safe to meet.