Agenda for an online meeting of the Salcombe Town Council at 6.30pm on Wednesday 24th June 2020. Any member of the public wishing to join should make contact with the Town Clerk who will provide the login detail
To receive and note
2. DECLARATIONS OF INTEREST
Members are invited to declare any declarable interests, including the nature & extent of such interests, that they may have in any items to be considered at this meeting. (Members should leave the chamber).
3. OPEN FORUM
• Members of the public are invited to address the council on matters relating to this parish in line with the new protocol provided by Government, due to Corona virus distancing.
• To receive District and County Councillors reports.
Minutes/notes of the meeting and further delegated decisions obtained via Zoom and email discussion for Wednesday 24th June 2020 to be ratified and for the Chair to sign as a true and correct record.
5. PLANNING APPLICATIONS
NB: Members of the public please note. District Planning only make the following applications available online at www.southhams.gov.uk. If any copies of letters to SHDC, stating objections or support for these applications, could be made available for the Town Council when it is making its recommendations it would be very helpful. Or of course members of the public are very welcome to come and speak in the Open Forum section of the meeting, by Zoom.
For councillors to consider the following applications and send observations to the District as Planning Authority:
• 4063/19/FUL READVERTISEMENT (revised plans received) Replacement dwelling with associated landscape work (amendment to design previously approved 1125/17/FUL) Sandnes, Beadon Road, Salcombe, TQ8 8LU – Response 10th July
• 1418/20/HHO Householder application for single storey extension to rear of dwelling Cornerways, Bonaventure Road, Salcombe, TQ8 8BG – 10th July
• 1553/20/FUL Proposed alterations to existing dwelling 5A Courtenay Terrace, Devon Road, Salcombe, TQ8 8HA – 10th July
• 1608/20/HHO Householder application for removal of pitched roof, and replacement with flat roof and veranda The Pines, Main Road, Salcombe,TQ8 8JW – Response 17th July
• 1653/20/HHO Householder application for alterations and extension to existing listed property The Ferry Cottage, Fore Street, Salcombe, TQ8 8JE – Response 17th July
• 1654/20/LBC Listed building consent for alterations and extension to existing listed property The Ferry Cottage, Fore Street, Salcombe, TQ8 8JE – Response 17th July
6. INTERNAL AUDIT AND ANNUAL GOVERNANCE STATEMENT
(a) the annual internal audit report
(b) and action any recommendations or findings therein before approving the Annual Governance Statement.
7. ACCOUNTS AUDIT STATEMENT
(a) receive the Accounting Statements 2019/20 duly completed and presented to be wet signed and dated by the Responsible Financial Officer
(b) if agreed, approve the Accounting Statements and for the Chairman to wet sign and date such as soon as possible after the meeting.
8. COUNTY ELECTRIC VEHICLES CHARGING POINTS – DELETTI CONSULTATION
To consider the approach from Devon County to be included on a back up list for provision of a 10 year lease for a charging point within the Town Council Park and Ride.
9. NEIGHBOURHOOD PLAN AMENDMENT
To consider a minor amendment to the Salcombe Plan in respect of policy H3 re Principal Residence to request a Section 106 Agreement and not just a planning condition.
10. COVID TRAFFIC ORDER
To be updated regarding the highway application and;
(a) consider any representations to the consultation letter
(b) approve outgoings for signs and associated materials within the Covid funding and, if necessary, any additional outlay required.
• Attendance at committees and other relevant meetings
To receive invoices for payment (to be approved).
13. NEXT MEETING
The next meeting will be held online Wednesday 8th July 2020 at 6.30p.m.