Agenda for an online meeting of the Salcombe Town Council at 6.30pm on Wednesday 22nd July 2020. Any member of the public wishing to join should contact the Town Clerk who will provide the login details
To receive and note
2. DECLARATIONS OF INTEREST
Members are invited to declare any declarable interests, including the nature & extent of such interests, that they may have in any items to be considered at this meeting. (Members should leave the chamber).
3. OPEN FORUM
• Members of the public are invited to address the council on matters relating to this parish in line with the new protocol provided by Government, due to Corona virus distancing.
• To receive District and County Councillors reports.
To consider the Minutes of the online meeting held via Zoom on Wednesday 8th July 2020 and, if approved, for the Chair to sign as a true and correct record.
5. PLANNING APPLICATIONS
NB: Members of the public please note. District Planning only make the following applications available online at www.southhams.gov.uk. If any copies of letters to SHDC, stating objections or support for these applications, could be made available for the Town Council when it is making its recommendations it would be very helpful. Or of course members of the public are very welcome to come and speak in the Open Forum section of the meeting, by Zoom.
For councillors to consider the following applications and send observations to the District as Planning Authority:
• 1724/20/HHO Householder application for single and two storey extensions The Valley House, Sandhills Road, Salcombe, TQ8 8JP – Response 14th August
• 1913/20/HHO Householder application for alterations to dwelling Carrswood, Fortescue Road, Salcombe, TQ8 8AP – Response 7th August
• 2002/20/FUL Proposed access bridge and entrance 3 Stonehanger Court, Devon Road, Salcombe, TQ8 8HJ – Response 14th August
• 2016/20/LBC Listed building consent for minor internal alterations (amendment to 3525/18/LBC) Boatyard Building, Thorning Street, Salcombe, TQ8 8DW – Response 14th August
• 3391/19/HHO Appeal reference: APP/K1128/D/20/3250594 Proposal: Householder application for rebuilding of boundary wall following partial collapse (Retrospective) Cheesewring, Sandhills Road, SALCOMBE, TQ8 8JP Appellants Name: Mrs Sheila Jansen Appeal start date: 29th June 2020
• 0313/20/HHO Appeal reference: APP/K1128/D/20/3250424 Proposal: Householder application for construction of garage and associated worksn: “2 Devon Villas”, Devon Road, Salcombe Appellants Name: Mr & Mrs Brian Lavender Appeal start date: 29th June 2020
Town Council have a right to withdraw any representations made on these two applications so that they are not taken into consideration by the Inspector but there is no opportunity to subject further comments.
6. DELEGATED AUTHORITY FOR PLANNING
To confirm the continued delegated authority to the Clerk to respond to planning applications received during the August recess to comply with planning response times, following observations received from councillors.
7. NEIGHBOURHOOD PLAN
To consider and agree a statement to be sent to SHDC to formally request a modification to SALC H3 re the Principal Residence requirement.
8. RENT HOLIDAY
To consider the rent holiday allowed for the following:
(a) Salcombe Maritime Museum
(b) Salcombe Information Centre
(c) Harbour Hotel parking at Bonfire Hill
To note the town council insurance review and approve the annual payment.
• Attendance at committees and other relevant meetings
To receive invoices for payment (to be approved).
12. NEXT MEETING
Town Council meetings recess in August so the next meeting will be held Wednesday 9th September 2020 at 6.30p.m.