Agenda for an online meeting of the Salcombe Town Council at 6.30pm on Wednesday 10th June 2020. Any member of the public wishing to join should make contact with the Town Clerk who will provide the login de
To receive and note
2. DECLARATIONS OF INTEREST
Members are invited to declare any declarable interests, including the nature & extent of such interests, that they may have in any items to be considered at this meeting. (Members should leave the chamber).
3. OPEN FORUM
• Members of the public are invited to address the council on matters relating to this parish in line with the new protocol provided by Government, due to Corona virus distancing.
• To receive District and County Councillors reports.
Minutes/notes of the meeting and further delegated decisions obtained via Zoom and email discussion for Wednesday 8th and 23rd April, 14th and 27th May 2020 to be ratified and for the Chair to sign as a true and correct record.
5. PLANNING APPLICATIONS
NB: Members of the public please note. District Planning only make the following applications available online at www.southhams.gov.uk. If any copies of letters to SHDC, stating objections or support for these applications, could be made available for the Town Council when it is making its recommendations it would be very helpful. Or of course members of the public are very welcome to come and speak in the Open Forum section of the meeting.
For councillors to consider the following applications and send observations to the District as Planning Authority:
• 0764/20/FUL Roof extension to create additional bedrooms 7 Grafton Towers, Moult Road, Salcombe, TQ8 8LG – Response 3rd July
• 1350/20/HHO Householder application for alterations to dwelling including provision of first floor WC
• Sea Breeze, Herbert Road, Salcombe, TQ8 8HN – Response 26th June
• 1355/20/FUL Construction of fuel store compound Tides Reach Hotel, Cliff Road, Salcombe, TQ8 8LJ – Response 26th June
• 1417/20/FUL Construction of two storey extension to existing dairy including removal and replacement of mature tree Salcombe Dairy Ltd, Shadycombe Road, Salcombe, TQ8 8DX – Response 10th July
• 1507/20/FUL Construction of new two storey property Rock Point, Knowle Road, Salcombe, TQ8 8EQ – Response 10th July
6. COVID 19
In the light of Government phased lifting of the lockdown to consider;
(a) what actions town council may be able to implement or request to assist with social distancing on highways in town
(b) whether town council wish Tally Ho to reinstate the park and ride bus provision and what might be required
(c) any further proposals from councillors for actions, assistance or information that may be required by town council.
7. PUBLIC SPACE PROTECTION ORDERS – DOG CONTROL ARTICLES
To consider this consultation, which specifically covers Courtenay Park, and, if any comments, respond by 31st July.
8. INTERNAL AUDIT AND ANNUAL GOVERNANCE STATEMENT
(a) the annual internal audit report
(b) and action any recommendations or findings therein before approving the Annual Governance Statement.
9. ACCOUNTS AUDIT STATEMENT
(a) receive the Accounting Statements 2019/20 duly completed and presented to be wet signed and dated by the Responsible Financial Officer
(b) if agreed, approve the Accounting Statements and for the Chairman to wet sign and date such as soon as possible after the meeting.
10. CLIFF HOUSE LEASE
(a) the draft document received for the renewal of the town council office space lease and consider any amendments and/or how to proceed.
(b) when the document is finalised which two councillors will be signatories to the lease.
• Attendance at committees and other relevant meetings
To receive invoices for payment (to be approved).
13. NEXT MEETING
The next meeting will be held online Wednesday 24th June 2020 at 6.30p.m.