Agenda for an online meeting of the Salcombe Town Council at 6.30pm on Wednesday 14th October 2020. Any member of the public wishing to join should contact the Town Clerk who will provide the login details
To receive and note
2. DECLARATIONS OF INTEREST
Members are invited to declare any declarable interests, including the nature & extent of such interests, that they may have in any items to be considered at this meeting. (Members should leave the chamber).
3. OPEN FORUM
• Members of the public are invited to address the council on matters relating to this parish in line with the new protocol provided by Government, due to Corona virus distancing.
• To receive District and County Councillors reports.
4. CO OPTION
To consider any applications for co-option and provide the Declaration of Acceptance of Office and forms for completion of the Register of Interests.
To consider the Minutes of the online meeting held via Zoom on Wednesday 23rd September 2020 and, if approved, for the Chair to sign as a true and correct record.
6. PLANNING APPLICATIONS
NB: Members of the public please note. District Planning only make the following applications available online at www.southhams.gov.uk. If any copies of letters to SHDC, stating objections or support for these applications, could be made available for the Town Council when it is making its recommendations it would be very helpful. Or of course members of the public are very welcome to come and speak in the Open Forum section of the meeting, by Zoom.
For councillors to consider the following applications and send observations to the District as
• 2719/20/HHO Householder application for extension to dwelling 16 Cranford, Coronation Road, Salcombe, TQ8 8EA – 22nd October
• 2749/20/HHO Householder application for new steps bolted to South East boundary wall to provide estuary access The Ferry Cottage, Fore Street, Salcombe TQ8 8JE – Response 29th October
• 2750/20/LBC Listed building consent for new steps bolted to South East boundary wall to provide estuary access The Ferry Cottage, Fore Street, Salcombe, TQ8 8JE – Response 29th October
(a) ratify the town council response submitted by the Planning Working party on the Changes to the current Planning Procedure document
(b) receive input from all town council and thereafter with this information for the Planning Working Party to respond to the New Planning Regulations consultation by 29th October.
8. COUNCIL HALL
To consider whether town council wish to seek quotes for exterior maintenance works to the Council Hall.
9. REMEMBRANCE SUNDAY
To consider a proposal put forward regarding holding a Remembrance Sunday Service during Covid and offer comments and observations.
10. JUBILEE GARDENS
To consider whether town council wish to seek quotes for a piece of play equipment to replace the sand pit removed from the play area and, if so, to offer suggestions on what to request within the invitation to quote.
• Attendance at committees and other relevant meetings
To receive invoices for payment (to be approved).
13. NEXT MEETING
The next Town Council will be held Wednesday 28th October 2020 at 6.30p.m.