To receive and note
2. DECLARATIONS OF INTEREST
Members are invited to declare any declarable interests, including the nature & extent of such interests, that they may have in any items to be considered at this meeting. (Members should leave the chamber).
3. OPEN FORUM
• Members of the public are invited to address the council on matters relating to this parish in line with the new protocol provided by Government, due to Corona virus distancing.
• To receive District and County Councillors reports.
To consider the Minutes of the online meeting held via Zoom on Wednesday 28th October 2020 and, if approved, for the Chair to sign as a true and correct record.
5. PLANNING APPLICATIONS
NB: Members of the public please note. District Planning only make the following applications available online at www.southhams.gov.uk. If any copies of letters to SHDC, stating objections or support for these applications, could be made available for the Town Council when it is making its recommendations it would be very helpful. Or of course members of the public are very welcome to come and speak in the Open Forum section of the meeting, by Zoom.
For councillors to consider the following applications and send observations to the District as Planning Authority;
• 4063/19/FUL READVERTISEMENT (Revised Plans Received) Replacement dwelling with associated landscape work (amendment to design previously approved 1125/17/FUL) Sandnes, Beadon Road, Salcombe, TQ8 8LU – Response 26th November
• 2350/20/FUL Proposed single storey porch extension and WC to rear of extension Lower Deck Flat 1, Gardenhurst, Raleigh Road, Salcombe, TQ8 8BH – Response 26th November
• 3244/20/HHO Householder application for alterations to existing terrace/patio, along with forming of new aperture on north-west elevation 4 Forsters Reach, Forster Road, Salcombe, TQ8 8EB – Response 26th November
• 3278/20/HHO Householder application for alterations and single storey extension to dwelling The Lanterns, Fortescue Road, Salcombe, TQ8 8AP – Response 26th November
To receive feedback from the working party on a consultation on the Highway Act to include, accessibility for wheelchair users, pushchairs and those with visual impairment, by way of consideration of parking on pavements and approve their response for 22nd November.
To receive a report on the consultation responses and consider the recommendation from the working party.
8. OPEN SPACES SPORT AND RECREATION PLAN
To agree the working party review the updated information received from District Council on the projects in the current plan and feedback to town council with a recommendation at a future meeting.
In the light of the second Governmental lockdown to approve the draft town council newsletter and consider its circulation.
• Attendance at committees and other relevant meetings
To receive invoices for payment (to be approved).
12. NEXT MEETING
The next Town Council will be held Wednesday 25th November 2020 at 6.30p.m.