To receive and note
2. DECLARATIONS OF INTEREST
Members are invited to declare any declarable interests, including the nature & extent of such interests, that they may have in any items to be considered at this meeting. (Members should leave the chamber).
3. OPEN FORUM
• Members of the public are invited to address the council on matters relating to this parish and 15 minutes in total has been set aside for this agenda item (standing orders allow up to 3 mins per person to speak on a topic).
• To receive District and County Councillors reports.
Minutes of the meeting held on Wednesday 26th February 2020 to be considered and if agreed for the Chair to sign as a true and correct record.
5. PLANNING APPLICATIONS
NB: Members of the public please note. District Planning only make the following applications available online at www.southhams.gov.uk. If any copies of letters to SHDC, stating objections or support for these applications, could be made available for the Town Council when it is making its recommendations it would be very helpful. Or of course members of the public are very welcome to come and speak in the Open Forum section of the meeting.
For councillors to consider the following applications and send observations to the District as Planning Authority:
• 0597/20/ARC Application for approval of details reserved by conditions 4 and 5 of planning permission 1246/18/LBC Sunnycombe, Lower Batson, TQ8 8NJ – Response 27th March
• 0599/20/HHO Householder application for rear extension to dwelling (resubmission of 3396/19/HHO) 16 Cranford, Coronation Road, Salcombe, TQ8 8EA – Response 27th March
• 0664/20/HHO Householder application for removal of section of boundary wall to create an additional access to drive/garage and creation of new crossover Rockledge, Devon Road, Salcombe, TQ8 8HJ – Response 10th April
6. SOUTH HAMS DISTRICT COUNCIL CLIMATE CHANGE AND BIODIVERSITY EMERGENCY -CONSULTATION DOCUMENTS
To consider the draft documents and offer any comments or suggested additional actions by 31st March.
7. WEBSITE ACCESSIBILITY
To review the basic report provided and consider works highlighted and any further changes required to the website up to a cost of £1000.
8. WEED MAINTENANCE
To consider the ongoing management of the public realm due to withdrawal by District of this service.
9. JUBILEE GARDENS
Due to collapse of a small top section of the wall buttress to consider repair up to a cost of £100.
• Attendance at committees and other relevant meetings
To receive invoices for payment (to be approved).
Members of the public and press will be excluded from this part of the meeting as the item under discussion contains information exempt under the LGA 1972, Schedule 12(a) Part 1, Section 1 and the Public Bodies (Admission to Meetings) Act 1960.
12. MAYOR AND DEPUTY MAYOR ELECT
To appoint the Mayor and Deputy Mayor Elect for 2020/21. Each candidate will need a proposer and seconder.
13. NEXT MEETING
The next meeting will be on Wednesday 25th March 2020 at 6.30p.m.