To receive and note
2. DECLARATIONS OF INTEREST
Members are invited to declare any declarable interests, including the nature & extent of such interests, that they may have in any items to be considered at this meeting. (Members should leave the chamber).
3. OPEN FORUM
• Members of the public are invited to address the council on matters relating to this parish and 15 minutes in total has been set aside for this agenda item (standing orders allow up to 3 mins per person to speak on a topic).
• To receive District and County Councillors reports.
Minutes of the meeting held on Wednesday 25th September 2019 to be considered and if agreed for the Chair to sign as a true and correct record.
5. PLANNING APPLICATIONS
NB: Members of the public please note. District Planning only make the following applications available online at www.southhams.gov.uk. If any copies of letters to SHDC, stating objections or support for these applications, could be made available for the Town Council when it is making its recommendations it would be very helpful. Or of course members of the public are very welcome to come and speak in the Open Forum section of the meeting.
For councillors to consider the following applications and send observations to the District as Planning Authority:
• 0964/19/HHO Householder application for conversion of loft space to living space and installation of rear facing dormer window 17 St Dunstans Road, Salcombe, TQ8 8AL – Response 25th October.
• 2711/19/HHO Householder application for small extension to existing loft conversion 9 Thorning Street, Salcombe, TQ8 8DW – Response 25th October.
• 2931/19/FUL Erection of two storey rear extension for Upper and Lower Flats, Powderham Villa, Devon Road, Salcombe, TQ8 8HQ – Response 8th November
• 2933/19/HHO Householder application for new pedestrian access with gate, landing &steps down from road level Boathouse, Cliff Road, Salcombe, TQ8 8JQ – 25th October.
• 3017/19/VAR Variation of condition 2 (approved plans) following grant of planning consent 2704/16/FUL to include ramped access and additional refuse store Ridge House, Grenville Road, Salcombe, TQ8 8BJ – Response 8th November
• 3035/19/FUL Subdivision of dwelling to form additional dwelling Beaufort, Beadon Road, Salcombe, TQ8 8JT – Response 13th November
TREE PRESERVATION ORDER WORKS
• 2990/19/TPO T0038: Oak – Deadwood removal (exempt), crown height reduction by 2m, lateral reduction by 2m on North and West sides to rebalance crown after dead limb removal and reduce lean towards garden Salcombe Guide Hut, Allenhayes Road, Salcombe, TQ8 8HT
6. VERMIN CONTROL
To consider ongoing treatment to town council owned areas up to a cost of £100 per treatment.
• Attendance at committees and other relevant meetings
To receive invoices for payment (to be approved).
Members of the public and press will be excluded from this part of the meeting at the item under discussion contains information exempt under the LGA 1972, Schedule 12(a) Part 1, Section 1 and the Public Bodies (Admission to Meetings) Act 1960.
9. PLANNING ENFORCEMENT MATTERS
To review and consider the outstanding matters.
10. NEXT MEETING
The next meeting will be on Wednesday 23rd October 2019 at 6.30p.m.