To receive and note
2. DECLARATIONS OF INTEREST
Members are invited to declare any declarable interests, including the nature & extent of such interests, that they may have in any items to be considered at this meeting. (Members should leave the chamber).
3. OPEN FORUM
• Members of the public are invited to address the council on matters relating to this parish and 15 minutes in total has been set aside for this agenda item (standing orders allow up to 3 mins per person to speak on a topic).
• To receive District and County Councillors reports.
4. CO OPTION
To consider any applications for co-option and if required to receive Declarations of Acceptance of Office and provide the forms for completion of the Register of Interests.
Minutes of the meeting held on Wednesday 12th December 2018 for consideration and if agreed for the Chair to sign as a true and correct record.
6. PLANNING APPLICATIONS
NB: Members of the public please note. Plans of the following applications are available in the office of the Town Clerk, to view by appointment. If any copies of letters to SHDC, stating objections or support for these applications, could be made available for the Town Council when it is making its recommendations it would be very helpful. Or of course members of the public are very welcome to come and speak in the Open Forum section of the meeting.
For councillors to consider the following applications and send observations to the District as Planning Authority:
• 2602/18/HHO Householder application for a 2-storey extension to existing dwelling and external associated decking 2 Walton Leigh, Devon Road, Salcombe, TQ8 8HQ
• 2854/18/HHO Householder application for single storey side extension with minor exterior adjustments to access including internal adjustments to create open plan living/kitchen 19 Round Berry Drive, Salcombe, TQ8 8LY
• 2987/18/HHO READVERTISEMENT (Revised Plans) Householder application for alterations and extension to dwelling 21 Church Street, Salcombe TQ8 8DH
• 3173/18/VAR – Application for removal or variation of condition 2 of planning consent 4339/17/FUL Cadmus, Bonaventure Road, Salcombe TQ8 8BE
• 3262/18/FUL READVERTISEMENT (Revised Plans Received to indicate amended site boundary) Proposed residential development of two detached dwellings on vacant land. Revised scheme submission of refused application for three dwellings ref: 1240/16/FUL Lyndale, Onslow Road, Salcombe TQ8 8AH
• 3529/18/HHO Householder application for alteration and extension to rear dormer 6 Fordlea, Coronation Road, Salcombe, TQ8 8EA
• 3579/18/FUL Construction of garden store and associated works Land to North of Bridleway House, Bridleway, Moult Hill, Salcombe, TQ8 8LF
• 3632/18/VAR Application for variation of condition 2 and removal of condition 4 following grant of planning permission 41/0372/12/F Old Vinery Boathouse, Bennett, Salcombe, TQ8 8JJ
• 3775/18/HHO Householder application for replacement of garage (with new Gym under) and Associated parking/garden landscaping. Modifications to house facade to suit access to garden areas, together with general material modifications to house externally Dartview, Main Road, Salcombe, TQ8 8AA
• 3969/18/HHO Householder application for proposed alterations and extension Blue Lagoon, Devon Road, Salcombe, TQ8 8HQ
• 3978/18/HHO Householder application for extension to living area, creation of ensuite bedroom wing, attached garage and courtyard garden (part retrospective) Sharpitor Cottage Bolthead, Salcombe, TQ8 8LW
• 4081/18/HHO Householder application for replacement garage with accommodation over (Re-submission of 1824/18/HHO) Oversteps, Froude Road, Salcombe, Devon
• 4089/18/HHO Householder application for construction of external mobility access lift and associated alterations Castle Keep, Sandhills Road, Salcombe, TQ8 8JP
• 4095/18/FUL Change of use from one retail space to two, replacement of section of roof tiles & windows and new door, removal of render on rear elevation 7-10 Union Street, Salcombe, TQ8 8BZ
• 4096/18/LBC Listed building consent for change of use from one retail space to two, replacement of section of roof tiles & windows and new door. Removal of render on rear elevation, 7-10 Union Street, Salcombe, TQ8 8BZ
• 4136/18/HHO Householder application for first floor extension and alterations to existing dwelling Uppercot, Devon Road, Salcombe, TQ8 8HJ
• 4156/18/VAR Application for variation of condition 2 (Approved Plans) following grant of planning permission 2906/18/FUL Lloyds Bank 60 Fore Street, Salcombe, TQ8 8ER
WORK TO TREE PRESERVATION TREES
• 3772/18/TPO Removal of 2 x B category mature sycamore (T12, T14), 1 x B category mature hawthorn (T15) and 1 B category early mature ash (T16) to enable creation of temporary access route to construction area. Replant 5 x Crataegus monogyna and 5x Quercus robur Overbecks, Sharpitor, Salcombe, TQ8 8LW
• 4072/18/TPO T1: Sycamore – Removal due to decay in crown and concerns over branches falling on public steps Cliff House Woodland, Salcombe, Devon, TQ8 8HQ
• 4188/18/TPO T1: Cypress Macrocarpa – Remove for public safety as above public footpath and road Castle Point, Sandhills Road, Salcombe, Devon, TQ8 8JP
7. PRECEPT 2019 – 2020
To consider the draft proposals tabled and offer any comments, deletions or additions for consideration by the Finance Working Party to advise budgeting and enable them to bring a final proposal to the next full council.
8. LEGAL MATTERS
To update on legal matters and consider the advice on the route to take.
• Attendance at committees and other relevant meetings
To receive invoices for payment (to be approved).
11. NEXT MEETING
The next Town Council meeting will be on Wednesday 23rd January 2019 at 6.30p.m.