To receive and note
2. DECLARATIONS OF INTEREST
Members are invited to declare any declarable interests, including the nature & extent of such interests, that they may have in any items to be considered at this meeting. (Members should leave the chamber).
3. OPEN FORUM
- Members of the public are invited to address the council on matters relating to this parish and 15 minutes in total has been set aside for this agenda item (standing orders allow up to 3 mins per person to speak on a topic).
- To receive District and County Councillors reports.
4. CO OPTION
To consider any applications for co-option and if required to receive Declarations of Acceptance of Office and provide the forms for completion of the Register of Interests.
Minutes of the meeting held on Wednesday 13th February 2019 for consideration and if agreed for the Chair to sign as a true and correct record.
6. PLANNING APPLICATIONS
NB: Members of the public please note. Plans of the following applications are available in the office of the Town Clerk, to view by appointment. If any copies of letters to SHDC, stating objections or support for these applications, could be made available for the Town Council when it is making its recommendations it would be very helpful. Or of course members of the public are very welcome to come and speak in the Open Forum section of the meeting.
For councillors to consider the following applications and send observations to the District as Planning Authority:
- 0374/19/LBC Listed building consent for refurbishment of a grade II listed building The Watch House, Fore Street, Salcombe TQ8 8JE
- 0439/19/FUL Demolition of existing bungalow and detached garage and erection of 2no. dwellings Rock Point, Knowle Road Salcombe, TQ8 8EQ
- 0466/19/HHO Householder application for proposed single storey side and rear extension with associated works (Resubmission of 3700/18/HHO) 2 Devon Villas, Devon Road, Salcombe TQ8 8HD
CERTIFICATE OF LAWFULNESS
- 0390/19/CLE Certificate of lawfulness for existing renovation and internal refurbishment of property and reduction of no. of flats from 3 to 2 The Hollies, Devon Road, Salcombe TQ8 8HQ
7. SALCOMBE TO KINGSBRIDGE OFF ROAD ACCESS
To consider supporting a feasibility study, at a cost of £4140, which will look at extending the existing cycle/footpath and requires a contribution of £100.
8. TOWN CENTRES STRATEGY WORKING GROUP
To advise town council of an invitation to attend this new group and seek ideas to pursue to assist ongoing viability of the town and take forward for discussion on threats, risks and opportunities.
- Attendance at committees and other relevant meetings
To receive invoices for payment (to be approved).
11. NEXT MEETING
The next Town Council meeting will be on Wednesday 13th March 2019 at 6.30p.m.