To receive and note
2. DECLARATIONS OF INTEREST
Members are invited to declare any declarable interests, including the nature & extent of such interests, that they may have in any items to be considered at this meeting. (Members should leave the chamber).
3. OPEN FORUM
• Members of the public are invited to address the council on matters relating to this parish and 15 minutes in total has been set aside for this agenda item (standing orders allow up to 3 mins per person to speak on a topic).
• To receive District and County Councillors reports.
Minutes of the meeting held on Wednesday 10th April 2019 for consideration and if agreed for the Chair to sign as a true and correct record.
5. PLANNING APPLICATIONS
NB: Members of the public please note. Plans of the following applications are available in the office of the Town Clerk, to view by appointment. If any copies of letters to SHDC, stating objections or support for these applications, could be made available for the Town Council when it is making its recommendations it would be very helpful. Or of course members of the public are very welcome to come and speak in the Open Forum section of the meeting.
For councillors to consider the following applications and send observations to the District as Planning Authority:
• 0453/19/HHO Householder application for garden building (revisions to approved application 1931/17/HHO) 16 Church Street, Salcombe, TQ8 8DH – Response 10th May 2019
• 0782/19/FUL Proposed reconstruction of garage with extensions to form sail loft, boat storage and ancillary residential accommodation to basement (re- submission of 0025/19/HHO) The Weald East Portlemouth Devon TQ8 8PU – Target Determination 3rd May 2019
• 1026/19/HHO Householder application for use of outbuilding as habitable accommodation Midships, Knowle Road, Salcombe, TQ8 8EQ – Response 17th May 2019
• 1125/19/FUL Demolition of existing dwelling and erection of new dwelling and associated landscaping Tides, Bennett Road, Salcombe, TQ8 8JJ – Response 10th May 2019
• 2242/18/FUL Appeal reference: APP/K1128/W/19/3223954 Proposal: Change of use from ancillary accommodation into a separate residential dwelling with associated access, parking and residential curtilage “Long Park Studio”, Long Park, Higher Batson, Devon. Appellants name: Mr & Mrs Keeler Appeal start date: 12th April 2019. For town council to consider whether they wish to make any comments or further representations to be received by 17th May 2019.
6. MAINTENANCE CONTRACT
To consider a proposal that further areas be included within the maintenance contract and, if agreed, to obtain a costing from the current contractor for such works.
7. EMPLOYMENT CONTRACT
To receive the proposals from the Finance Working Party to update the Town Clerk’s contract to include current legislation and pension arrangements.
• Attendance at committees and other relevant meetings
To receive invoices for payment (to be approved).
10. NEXT MEETING
The next Town Council meeting will be on Wednesday 8th May 2019 at 6.30p.m.