To receive and note
2. DECLARATIONS OF INTEREST
Members are invited to declare any declarable interests, including the nature & extent of such interests, that they may have in any items to be considered at this meeting. (Members should leave the chamber).
3. OPEN FORUM
• To receive an update on Whitestrand by Chris Brook, South Hams District Council
• Members of the public are invited to address the council on matters relating to this parish and 15 minutes in total has been set aside for this agenda item (standing orders allow up to 3 mins per person to speak on a topic).
• To receive District and County Councillors reports.
Minutes of the meeting held on Wednesday 9th October 2019 to be considered and if agreed for the Chair to sign as a true and correct record.
5. PLANNING APPLICATIONS
NB: Members of the public please note. District Planning only make the following applications available online at www.southhams.gov.uk. If any copies of letters to SHDC, stating objections or support for these applications, could be made available for the Town Council when it is making its recommendations it would be very helpful. Or of course members of the public are very welcome to come and speak in the Open Forum section of the meeting.
For councillors to consider the following applications and send observations to the District as Planning Authority:
• 2273/19/LBC Listed building consent for replacement of window, adjustment of signage and painting of window frames and door (Retrospective) 10 Clifton Place, Salcombe, TQ8 8BX – 15th November
• 2858/19/FUL New dormer and balcony including privacy screen Apartment 19, Bolt Head, Salcombe, TQ8 8LL – Response 15th November
• 3116/19/ADV Advertisement consent for corporate style non-illuminated signage to retail shopfront 60 Lloyds Bank, Fore Street, Salcombe, TQ8 8ER – Response 8th November.
• 3138/19/FUL Removal of front flat roofed extension, external metal staircase, garage and raised terrace. New garage, external steps, landscaping and single storey rear extension with external improvements and alterations to two no. flats Rock Park, Devon Road, Salcombe, TQ8 8HJ – Response 8th November.
• 3149/19/FUL Retrospective application for demolition of existing building and construction of new replacement dwelling and associated external works Plantation House, Bennett Road, Salcombe, TQ8 8JJ – Response 15th November.
• 3164/19/FUL Replacement/extended flat roof to provide new entrance and Sunroom and new flat roof covering to Flat 1. 1 and 3 Kingsale Road, Salcombe, TQ8 8AS – Response 15th November.
TREE PRESERVATION ORDER WORKS
• 3018/19/TPO T1: Sycamore – Crown height reduction by 24m to a height of 8m from ground level. Tree has shown increasing lack of vigour over last 2-3 years. Land at SX 727 374, Overbecks, Sharpitor, Salcombe, TQ8 8LW – Comments by 5th November.
To consider the updates from the annual review of the following:
(a) Open Spaces Sport and Recreation Plan
(b) Emergency Plan
7. CHAPTER 8 TRAINING
To approve training to be provided, attendees and such charges to be expended.
• Attendance at committees and other relevant meetings
To receive invoices for payment (to be approved).
10. NEXT MEETING
The next meeting will be on Wednesday 13th November 2019 at 6.30p.m.