To receive and note
2. DECLARATIONS OF INTEREST
Members are invited to declare any declarable interests, including the nature & extent of such interests, that they may have in any items to be considered at this meeting. (Members should leave the chamber).
3. OPEN FORUM
• Members of the public are invited to address the council on matters relating to this parish and 15 minutes in total has been set aside for this agenda item (standing orders allow up to 3 mins per person to speak on a topic).
• To receive District and County Councillors reports.
4. CO OPTION
To consider any applications for co-option and if required to receive Declarations of Acceptance of Office and provide the forms for completion of the Register of Interests.
Minutes of the meeting held on Wednesday 9th January 2019 for consideration and if agreed for the Chair to sign as a true and correct record.
6. PLANNING APPLICATIONS
NB: Members of the public please note. Plans of the following applications are available in the office of the Town Clerk, to view by appointment. If any copies of letters to SHDC, stating objections or support for these applications, could be made available for the Town Council when it is making its recommendations it would be very helpful. Or of course members of the public are very welcome to come and speak in the Open Forum section of the meeting.
For councillors to consider the following applications and send observations to the District as Planning Authority:
• 2602/18/HHO Householder application for a 2-storey extension to existing dwelling and external associated decking 2 Walton Leigh, Devon Road, Salcombe, TQ8 8HQ
• 4055/18/HHO Householder application for enlargement of the existing dormer window to loft bedroom 8 Shadycombe Road, Salcombe TQ8 8DX
• 4136/18/HHO Householder application for first floor extension and alterations to existing dwelling Uppercot, Devon Road, Salcombe, TQ8 8HJ
• 2884/18/HHO Appeal Ref: APP/K1128/D/18/3219559 Proposal: Householder application for front door porch Hangar Farm, Beadon Road, Salcombe TQ8 8JT Appellant: John Edward. Appeal start date: 11th January 2019. To consider whether to withdraw any previous representation but there is no opportunity to submit further documents or comments.
WORK TO TREE PRESERVATION ORDER TREES
• 0052/19/TPO Proposal: T1: Holm Oak – Crown reduction of 3m height and 1m side; T2: Beech – Crown reduction of 2m height and 1m side 1 Beacon Court, Cliff Road, Salcombe TQ8 8LA. To consider and send observations to the District Tree Officer.
7. PRECEPT 2019 – 2020
To consider the working party final proposals and approve the precept for submission to District Council.
8. BUS PROVISION FOR PARK AND RIDE
(a) Operating dates for the bus for the 2019 season
(b) Increases in the provision of the bus and standard fares
(c) Introduction of a child fare rate
(d) Concessionary fares
(e) Weekly permits
9. COUNCIL HALL
To consider the electrical report and approve any necessary works to seek quotes for.
10. REVIEW OF CHARGES
To consider an overview of fees charged by other councils and consider whether further information is required to advise Salcombe Town Council provision of these services.
11. EMERGENCY PLAN
To approve the Town Council gritting coverage around Salcombe.
• Attendance at committees and other relevant meetings
To receive invoices for payment (to be approved).
14. NEXT MEETING
The next Town Council meeting will be on Wednesday 13th February 2019 at 6.30p.m.