To receive and note
2. DECLARATIONS OF INTEREST
Members are invited to declare any declarable interests, including the nature & extent of such interests, that they may have in any items to be considered at this meeting. (Members should leave the chamber).
3. OPEN FORUM
- Members of the public are invited to address the council on matters relating to this parish and 15 minutes in total has been set aside for this agenda item (standing orders allow up to 3 mins per person to speak on a topic).
- To receive District and County Councillors reports.
4. CO OPTION
To consider any applications for co-option and if required to receive Declarations of Acceptance of Office and provide the forms for completion of the Register of Interests.
Minutes of the meeting held on Wednesday 23rd January 2019 for consideration and if agreed for the Chair to sign as a true and correct record.
6. PLANNING APPLICATIONS
NB: Members of the public please note. Plans of the following applications are available in the office of the Town Clerk, to view by appointment. If any copies of letters to SHDC, stating objections or support for these applications, could be made available for the Town Council when it is making its recommendations it would be very helpful. Or of course members of the public are very welcome to come and speak in the Open Forum section of the meeting.
For councillors to consider the following applications and send observations to the District as Planning Authority:
- 3838/18/FUL READVERTISEMENT (Revised Plans) Extension and alterations to existing dwelling to create two separate dwellings St. Valery, Herbert Road, Salcombe TQ8 8HW
- 0151/19/HHO Householder application for extension and refurbishment of existing detached dwelling 17 Grenville Road, Salcombe, TQ8 8BJ
- 0171/19/HHO Householder application for single storey rear extension at upper ground floor level 2 Lakeside, Salcombe, TQ8 8EJ
- 0201/19/FUL Construction of new single storey studio house, Land at SX 738 387, Lower Rockledge, Devon Road, Salcombe, TQ8 8HJ
- 0203/19/FUL Change of use from retail to residential as an extension to an existing dwelling 2 Russell Court, Salcombe, TQ8 8BS
- 2098/18/HHO Appeal reference: APP/K1128/D/18/3213974 Proposal: Householder application for proposed removal of roof and construction of additional accommodation Summerleaze, Drake Road, Salcombe, TQ8 8EG. Appellants Name : Ms Lucinda Davies Appeal start date: 21st January 2019. To note this appeal as no further information can be forwarded but any comments may be withdrawn.
WORK TO TREE PRESERVATION ORDER TREES
- 4203/18/TPO T1: Beech – Crown thin by 50%, crown height reduction by 3 metres, lateral reduction by 2m on all sides, deadwood removal (exempt) to create good shape and encourage more light Flat 1, Shaws Corner, Cliff House, Devon Road, Salcombe, TQ8 8JL To consider and send observations to the District Tree Officer.
To consider the licence application by CrabFest for use of areas around town and offer comments to District licensing.
8. PARK AND RIDE SIGNAGE
To be advised of the draft drawings of signs provided by Devon County together with costs for producing and installation up to £1000.
To receive comments, if any, on the annual footpath report provided by the footpath warden so that this can be submitted to County Footpaths.
10. TREE WORKS
To consider the quotes received, in line with the specification works highlighted in the recent report, up to a cost of £3000.
To consider the draft specification in order that it can be approved to be sent out inviting applications for small works contract.
- Attendance at committees and other relevant meetings
To receive invoices for payment (to be approved).
14. NEXT MEETING
The next Town Council meeting will be on Wednesday 27th February 2019 at 6.30p.m.