To receive and note
2. DECLARATIONS OF INTEREST
Members are invited to declare any declarable interests, including the nature & extent of such interests, that they may have in any items to be considered at this meeting. (Members should leave the chamber).
3. OPEN FORUM
• Members of the public are invited to address the council on matters relating to this parish and 15 minutes in total has been set aside for this agenda item (standing orders allow up to 3 mins per person to speak on a topic).
• To receive District and County Councillors reports.
Minutes of the meeting held on Wednesday 26th June 2019 to be considered and if agreed for the Chair to sign as a true and correct record.
5. PLANNING APPLICATIONS
NB: Members of the public please note. District Planning only make the following applications available online at www.southhams.gov.uk. If any copies of letters to SHDC, stating objections or support for these applications, could be made available for the Town Council when it is making its recommendations it would be very helpful. Or of course members of the public are very welcome to come and speak in the Open Forum section of the meeting.
For councillors to consider the following applications and send observations to the District as Planning Authority:
• 0201/19/FUL READVERTISEMENT (Revised Plans) Construction of new two storey studio house
• Land at SX 738 387, Lower Rockledge, Devon Road, Salcombe, TQ8 8HJ – Response 2nd August
• 1246/19/HHO Householder application for internal reordering of the property, loft conversion with rooflights and rear dormer, Carbery, Flat 2, Newton Road, Salcombe, TQ8 8HH – Response 2nd August
• 1721/19/FUL Single storey extension to rear containing kitchen, living area and reorganisation of bedrooms, Gardenhurst, Middle Deck Flat 2, Raleigh Road, Salcombe, TQ8 8BH – Response 2nd August
• 1849/19/HHO Householder application for new outbuilding Beach House, East Portlemouth – Response 26th July
• 1949/19/HHO Householder application for alterations to the dwelling, including extension, terrace and dormer to rear, Craiglands, Coronation Road, Salcombe, TQ8 8EA – Response 2nd August
• 2019/19/FUL Construction of new boundary wall on the northern boundary of the property Vantage Point, Bonaventure Road, Salcombe, TQ8 8BE – Response 2nd August
TREE EXEMPTION NOTICE
• 1995/19/TEX Proposal – T1: Chestnut – removal of x3 dead stems, leave x1 live stem Berry Ridge, Main Road Salcombe, TQ8 8JW – Response 18th July To consider any comments.
• 2993/18/FUL Appeal reference: APP/K1128/W/19/3230870 Proposal: READVERTISEMENT (Revised Plans) Demolition of existing dwelling and replacement with new dwelling Highwood, Moult Road, Salcombe TQ8 8LG Appellants name: Mr Peter Fane Appeal start date: 27th June 2019
To consider whether town council wish to withdraw or make any further representation before 1st August.
6. STAGECOACH BUS
To consider sending a representative to the first Stagecoach South West Conference for community stakeholders to be held at the University of Exeter Business School on Wednesday 24th July 2019 from 11 – 14.30hrs.
7. DEVON AND SOMERSET FIRE AND RESCUE SERVICE
To consider the options proposed within the Safer Communities Service Delivery Operating Model Proposal and put forward any comments.
• Attendance at committees and other relevant meetings
To receive invoices for payment (to be approved).
10. NEXT MEETING
The next meeting will be on Wednesday 24th July 2019 at 6.30p.m.