To receive and note
2. DECLARATIONS OF INTEREST
Members are invited to declare any declarable interests, including the nature & extent of such interests, that they may have in any items to be considered at this meeting. (Members should leave the chamber).
3. OPEN FORUM
• Members of the public are invited to address the council on matters relating to this parish and 15 minutes in total has been set aside for this agenda item (standing orders allow up to 3 mins per person to speak on a topic).
• To receive District and County Councillors reports.
Minutes of the meeting held on Wednesday 27th March 2019 for consideration and if agreed for the Chair to sign as a true and correct record.
5. PLANNING APPLICATIONS
NB: Members of the public please note. Plans of the following applications are available in the office of the Town Clerk, to view by appointment. If any copies of letters to SHDC, stating objections or support for these applications, could be made available for the Town Council when it is making its recommendations it would be very helpful. Or of course members of the public are very welcome to come and speak in the Open Forum section of the meeting.
For councillors to consider the following applications and send observations to the District as Planning Authority:
• 1768/18/HHO READVERTISEMENT (Revised Plans Received) Householder application for addition of a new entrance porch and door and a separate double garage on existing hardstanding Byelanes, Moult Road, Salcombe, TQ8 8LG
• 2748/17/FUL Appeal reference: APP/K1128/W/18/3215145 Proposal: The demolition of all existing buildings on site while retaining the southern stone boundary wall and concrete quay, erection of circa 265sq m commercial floorspace at ground floor and a 6 bedroom dwelling with guest suite complete with existing access and the creation of five associated parking spaces Brewery Quay, Island Street, Salcombe, TQ8 8DP Appellants name: 1st Asset Appeal start date: 15 March 2019
To consider whether Town Council wish to make further representations or modify/withdraw their previous representation.
6. PARK AND RIDE
(a) the template signs provided by Devon County Council advising of the park and ride and, if applicable, approve the cost of £555 for creation and installation.
(b) a request by the RNLI to utilise the car park free of charge for those attending their 150th Anniversary Party at Salcombe Rugby Club.
To consider the following applications for a temporary event licence
• ref: 1064522 Salcombe Marine Awareness Day for use of part of Whitestrand car Park on the 17th April 2019
• ref: 1066018 Salcombe Gin Beach Rugby event Regatta Week to be held on South Sands beach on 22nd August 2019
• Attendance at committees and other relevant meetings
To receive invoices for payment (to be approved).
10. NEXT MEETING
The next Town Council meeting will be on Wednesday 24th April 2019 at 6.30p.m.