To receive and note
2. DECLARATIONS OF INTEREST
Members are invited to declare any declarable interests, including the nature & extent of such interests, that they may have in any items to be considered at this meeting. (Members should leave the chamber).
3. OPEN FORUM
• Members of the public are invited to address the council on matters relating to this parish and 15 minutes in total has been set aside for this agenda item (standing orders allow up to 3 mins per person to speak on a topic).
• To receive District and County Councillors reports.
Minutes of the meeting held on Wednesday 23rd October 2019 to be considered and if agreed for the Chair to sign as a true and correct record.
5. PLANNING APPLICATIONS
NB: Members of the public please note. District Planning only make the following applications available online at www.southhams.gov.uk. If any copies of letters to SHDC, stating objections or support for these applications, could be made available for the Town Council when it is making its recommendations it would be very helpful. Or of course members of the public are very welcome to come and speak in the Open Forum section of the meeting.
For councillors to consider the following applications and send observations to the District as Planning Authority:
• 3168/19/FUL Proposed loft conversion with internal alterations, new cladding to front and side elevations 1-3 Beadon Prior, Sandhills Road, Salcombe, TQ8 8JP – Response 6th December
• 3176/19/FUL Alterations and extension to flat 8 Russell Court, Salcombe, TQ8 8BU – Response 22nd November
• 3186/19/VAR Application for variation of condition 2 of planning permission 3419/17/FUL Park House, Baptist Lane, Salcombe – Response 6th December
• 3278/19/FUL Proposed dormer to existing studio Flat 1, Northcrest House, Allenhayes Road, Salcombe, TQ8 8HT – Response 29th November
• 3391/19/HHO Householder application for rebuilding of boundary wall following partial collapse (Retrospective) Cheesewring, Sandhills Road, Salcombe, TQ8 8JP – Response 29th November
• 3396/19/HHO Householder application for rear extension to dwelling 16 Cranford, Coronation Road, Salcombe, TQ8 8EA – Response 13th December
• 3490/19/HHO Householder application for replacement balcony and stairs 6 Beadon Drive, Salcombe, TQ8 8NU – Response 13th December
• 3501/19/CLE Lawful development certificate for existing building operations undertaken pursuant to conditional planning consent 2843/16/FUL Merrivale, Main Road, Salcombe, TQ8 8JW – Response 3rd December
TREE PRESERVATION ORDER WORKS
• 3067/19/TPO T1: Scots Pine – Fell. Reason – Tree is growing on top of a high bank close to the property and parking area 43aBeadon Heights, Round Berry Drive, Salcombe, TQ8 8LY – Comments by 13th November
• 3288/19/TPO T1: Pine – Fell and remove. Due to presence of Honey Fungus and brittle fracture at stem base Castle Combe, Sandhills Road, Salcombe, TQ8 8JP – Comments by 21st November
• 3289/19/TPO T636: Black Pine – Fell due to failure of limb; T638: Sycamore – Fell due to short life expectancy and poor form; T639: Monterey Cypress – Remove dead limb 2m from ground level on East side (exempt) The Bolt, Bolthead, Salcombe, TQ8 8LL – Comments by 21st November
• 3341/19/TPO Works to H01 & H02: Holm Oak – crown lift to 4.5-5m from ground level to clear overhanging limbs from carriageway; A1, A2 & A3: Ash – section/fell to ground level as trees are dead/dying Land At Sx 737 390 Woodland between Onslow Road and Bonaventure Road Salcombe – Comments by 25th November
6. PUBLIC CONVENIENCES
To discuss and consider District Council proposals that would ensure free to use facilities within Salcombe and ongoing provision of a toilet sited across at Millbay for a financial contribution from town council in the region of £10,000 per annum.
7. PARK AND RIDE
To review the parking income figures and consider any matters relating to the parking machines being temporarily out of order during the season.
8. OPEN SPACES
To consider the map and agree the next steps relating to land adjacent to Fortescue Road.
9. REDFERN FENCE
To consider the estimates received and approve a contractor for reinstatement of fencing in the region of £2500.
10. DEVON PERMIT SCHEME
To consider the consultation document and whether any response needs to be sent by 18th November.
• Attendance at committees and other relevant meetings
To receive invoices for payment (to be approved).
13. NEXT MEETING
The next meeting will be on Wednesday 27th November 2019 at 6.30p.m.