To receive and note
2. DECLARATIONS OF INTEREST
Members are invited to declare any declarable interests, including the nature & extent of such interests, that they may have in any items to be considered at this meeting. (Members should leave the chamber).
3. OPEN FORUM
- Members of the public are invited to address the council on matters relating to this parish and 15 minutes in total has been set aside for this agenda item (standing orders allow up to 3 mins per person to speak on a topic).
- To receive District and County Councillors reports.
Minutes of the meeting held on Wednesday 13th March 2019 for consideration and if agreed for the Chair to sign as a true and correct record.
5. PLANNING APPLICATIONS
NB: Members of the public please note. Plans of the following applications are available in the office of the Town Clerk, to view by appointment. If any copies of letters to SHDC, stating objections or support for these applications, could be made available for the Town Council when it is making its recommendations it would be very helpful. Or of course members of the public are very welcome to come and speak in the Open Forum section of the meeting.
For councillors to consider the following applications and send observations to the District as Planning Authority:
- 2933/18/FUL READVERTISEMENT (Revised Plans) Demolition of existing dwelling and replacement with new dwelling Highwood, Moult Road, Salcombe, TQ8 8LG
- 4219/18/HHO Householder application for storey extension to rear, erection of single storey garage with log store to front of property and creation of parking space to rear of property Brambles, Higher Batson, Salcombe TQ8 8NF
- 0439/19/FUL Demolition of existing bungalow and garage and erection of 2no. dwellings Rock Point, Knowle Road, Salcombe, TQ8 8EQ
- 4929/19/VAR Application for variation of condition 2 of planning permission 41/2361/14/F The Ridings, Bennett Road, Salcombe TQ8 8JJ
- 0545/19/FUL Demolition and rebuild of 2 existing dwellings Hill Cottage, Herbert Road, Salcombe TQ8 8HN
- 0550/19/FUL Retrospective application for a change of use from residential/office/storage to residential at first floor Creek House, Island Street, Salcombe TQ8 8DP
- 0677/19/FUL Demolition of existing detached house and detached garage, and the erection of a replacement detached dwelling and detached garage, outdoor pool and associated landscaping Overcombe, Devon Road, Salcombe TQ8 8HJ
- 0744/19/HHO Householder application for proposed rear single storey extension, including internal and external modifications 1 Lakeside, Salcombe TQ8 8EJ
- 1568/18/OPA Appeal reference: APP/K1128/W/19/3221648 Proposal: Outline application with some matters reserved for erection of 1no new dwelling Elworthy Cottage, Higher Batson, Salcombe, TQ8 8NF Appellants name: Mrs G Lane Appeal start date: 13 March 2019
- 2193/18/FUL Appeal reference: APP/K1128/W/19/3222231 Proposal: Demolition of existing single dwelling to provide 4 new dwelling units Rendoc, Herbert Road, Salcombe, TQ8 8HW Appellants name: Mr E and D Basham Appeal start date: 13 March 2019
To consider whether Town Council wish to make further representations or modify/withdraw their previous representation.
WORK TO TREE PRESERVATION ORDER TREES
- Ref No: 0582/19/TPO Proposal: T1 & T2: Holm Oak – pollard to height of 6m from ground level to prevent damage to property and parked cars. Location: Old Vinery, Bennett Road, Salcombe, Devon, TQ8 8JJ
- Ref No: 0618/19/TPO Proposal: T1 & T2: Monterey Pines – deadwood removal. Location Landmark, Main Road, Salcombe TQ8 8JW.
To consider the above works and comment to District.
6. LEGAL MATTERS
(a) approve the signatories to the engrossed Lease.
(b) consider the terms within the Letter of Engagement for new firm of solicitors.
7. WORKS TO TREES
To consider the increased invoice for £270 works at Shadycombe Cemetery for which town council approved a contribution of £180.
8. LONDON BRIDGE
To approve the protocol to be put in place on the announcement of the death of the Sovereign or member of the Royal family.
- Attendance at committees and other relevant meetings
To receive invoices for payment (to be approved).
11. NEXT MEETING
The next Town Council meeting will be on Wednesday 10TH APRIL 2019 at 6.30p.m.