To receive and note
2. DECLARATIONS OF INTEREST
Members are invited to declare any declarable interests, including the nature & extent of such interests, that they may have in any items to be considered at this meeting. (Members should leave the chamber).
3. OPEN FORUM
• Members of the public are invited to address the council on matters relating to this parish and 15 minutes in total has been set aside for this agenda item (standing orders allow up to 3 mins per person to speak on a topic).
• To receive District and County Councillors reports.
4. CO OPTION
To consider any applications for co-option and if required to receive Declarations of Acceptance of Office and provide the forms for completion of the Register of Interests.
Minutes of the meeting held on Wednesday 14th March 2018 for consideration and if agreed for the Chair to sign as a true and correct record.
6. PLANNING APPLICATIONS
NB: Members of the public please note. Plans of the following applications are available in the office of the Town Clerk, to view by appointment. If any copies of letters to SHDC, stating objections or support for these applications, could be made available for the Town Council when it is making its recommendations it would be very helpful. Or of course members of the public are very welcome to come and speak in the Open Forum section of the meeting.
For councillors to consider the following applications and send observations to the District as Planning Authority:
• 1958/17/FUL Retrospective application for change of use of land to A3 (Café and seating area) The Wardroom, Fore Street, Salcombe TQ8 8BU
• 3419/17/FUL READVERTISEMENT (Revised plans) Demolition of existing garages and erection of 1no. dwelling (revision of 0877/17/FUL) Land at Baptist Lane, Salcombe
• 0587/18/HHO Householder application for conversion of loft with dormer windows to front and rear, replacement garage, new entrance gate and wall and new approach steps and landscaping 2 Moorland View, Bonaventure Road, Salcombe TQ8 8BD
• 0616/18/FUL Refurbishment and rear extension to flat Avocet 72a Fore Street, Salcombe TQ8 8BU
• 0617/18/LBC Listed building consent for refurbishment and rear extension to flat Avocet, 72A Fore Street, Salcombe TQ8 8BU
• 0698/18/HHO Householder application to re-build stone garden wall as part of main front garden The Grant, Cliff Road, Salcombe TQ8 8JQ
• 0716/18/HHO Householder application for loft conversion with dormer to rear and rooflights 7 St. Dunstans Road, Salcombe TQ8 8AJ
• 0758/18/HHO Householder application for proposed alterations to existing roof conversion Hope Cottage, Coronation Road, Salcombe TQ8 8EA
• 0801/18/ADV Advertisement consent for proposed 3no. fascia signs to replace existing 71 Fore Street, Salcombe TQ8 8BU
LAWFUL DEVELOPMENT CERTIFICATE
• 0580/18/CLE Lawful Development Certificate for Existing use of land as residential curtilage and erection of ancillary outbuilding incorporating a workshop, tool store and summerhouse 1 Horsecombe Court, Higher Batson, Salcombe TQ8 8NF
WORKS TO TREES IN A CONSERVATION AREA
• 0789/18/TCA Proposal T1: Magnolia – crown reduction by approx. 1.2 metres, overhanging public stairs leading from Allenhayes Road to Devon Road causing slip hazard and risk from overhanging branches Devon Court, Devon Road, Salcombe TQ8 8HE.
To consider this application and comment, if any, within 21 days of 5th March.
7. GENERAL DATA PROTECTION REGULATIONS
To consider the new requirements and discuss compliance.
8. OPEN SPACE
To consider what next steps to take following legal advice.
9. TAXI RANK
Following feedback from County Highways that the site proposed was not appropriate to consider further sites.
10. EGREMONT TRUST
To consider town councils response to the request by Egremont Trust.
11. FLOWERBED AT BEADON CROSS
To consider a request to retain the sign placed within the flowerbed.
• Attendance at committees and other relevant meetings
To receive invoices for payment (to be approved).
14. NEXT MEETING
The next Town Council meeting will be on Wednesday 11th April 2018 at 6.30p.m.