To receive and note
2. DECLARATIONS OF INTEREST
Members are invited to declare any declarable interests, including the nature & extent of such interests, that they may have in any items to be considered at this meeting. (Members should leave the chamber).
3. OPEN FORUM
• Members of the public are invited to address the council on matters relating to this parish and 15 minutes in total has been set aside for this agenda item (standing orders allow up to 3 mins per person to speak on a topic).
• To receive District and County Councillors reports.
4. CO OPTION
To consider any applications for co-option and if required to receive Declarations of Acceptance of Office and provide the forms for completion of the Register of Interests.
Minutes of the meeting held on Wednesday 10th January 2018 for consideration and if agreed for the Chair to sign as a true and correct record.
6. PLANNING APPLICATIONS
NB: Members of the public please note. Plans of the following applications are available in the office of the Town Clerk, to view by appointment. If any copies of letters to SHDC, stating objections or support for these applications, could be made available for the Town Council when it is making its recommendations it would be very helpful. Or of course members of the public are very welcome to come and speak in the Open Forum section of the meeting.
For councillors to consider the following applications and send observations to the District as Planning Authority:
• 3515/17/HHO READVERTISEMENT (Amended proposal and description) Householder application for replacement of garden buildings with ancillary cattery and enclose Aloha Herbert Road, Salcombe TQ8 8HN
• 0007/18/HHO Householder application for enlarging of existing rear dormer window Widdicombe, Herbert Road, Salcombe TQ8 8HN
• 0028/18/LBC Listed building consent for proposed roof terrace to existing flat roof 24B Fore Street, Salcombe TQ8 8ET
7. ANNUAL TREE WORKS
To consider a report on works proposed by the tree expert and approve which works to seek estimates for.
8. MAINTENANCE CONTRACTS
To receive the amended schedule document and approve its readiness for tender.
9. PARK AND RIDE
(a) any maintenance works required at the car park together with repairs to County signs
(b) dates for the seasonal bus to be run
(c) provision of weekly bus permits, parking permits and charges for the bus and car park.
(d) District Council request to allow their permits to be used at the Park and Ride
10. HOUSING ALLOCATION POLICY
To consider the District Council document and offer any comments.
11. OPEN SPACES SPORT AND RECREATION
To discuss and agree the next steps in the production of the Open Spaces Sport and Recreation plan.
To consider the current and ongoing investment of council funds and delegate authority to the finance group to invest these funds as they deem appropriate.
• Attendance at committees and other relevant meetings
To receive invoices for payment (to be approved).
15. NEXT MEETING
The next Town Council meeting will be on Wednesday 14th February 2018 at 6.30p.m.