To receive and note
2. DECLARATIONS OF INTEREST
Members are invited to declare any declarable interests, including the nature & extent of such interests, that they may have in any items to be considered at this meeting. (Members should leave the chamber).
3. OPEN FORUM
• Members of the public are invited to address the council on matters relating to this parish and 15 minutes in total has been set aside for this agenda item (standing orders allow up to 3 mins per person to speak on a topic).
• To receive District and County Councillors reports.
4. CO OPTION
To consider any applications for co-option and if required to receive Declarations of Acceptance of Office and provide the forms for completion of the Register of Interests.
Minutes of the meeting held on Wednesday 28th March 2018 for consideration and if agreed for the Chair to sign as a true and correct record.
6. PLANNING APPLICATIONS
NB: Members of the public please note. Plans of the following applications are available in the office of the Town Clerk, to view by appointment. If any copies of letters to SHDC, stating objections or support for these applications, could be made available for the Town Council when it is making its recommendations it would be very helpful. Or of course members of the public are very welcome to come and speak in the Open Forum section of the meeting.
For councillors to consider the following applications and send observations to the District as Planning Authority:
• 0453/18/FUL Change of use of open space to designated outdoor seating area Captain Morgans, Normandy Way, Salcombe TQ8 8ET
• 0455/18/HHO READVERTISEMENT (Revised Plan Received) Householder application for amendments to previous approval 2806/17/HHO for revised external works including removal of existing swimming pool, extending terraces, revised window arrangement and additional habitable accommodation within existing undercroft Formerly Underdeck, Cliff Road, Salcombe TQ8 8JQ
• 0489/18/FUL Demolition of existing boat storage building and replace with new, purpose built storage building Winters Marine, Lincombe Boat Yard, Salcombe TQ8 8NQ
• 0548/18/FUL Proposed off street parking space and refuse store Woodside, Bennett Road, Salcombe TQ8 8JJ
• 0909/18/HHO Proposed demolition and replacement of an existing kitchen extension to include a store below; inclusion of a new dormer window in main house roof along with associated works Wisteria, Grenville Road, Salcombe, TQ8 8BJ
• 0911/18/FUL Demolition of existing dwelling and replacement with new Helford, Herbert Road, Salcombe TQ8 8HN
• 0957/18/HHO Householder application for single storey outbuilding 3 Rockside, Cliff Road, Salcombe TQ8 8JQ
• 0960/18/HHO Proposed modification to external steps The Grange, Cliff Road, Salcombe, TQ8 8JQ
• 0961/18/LBC Listed Building Consent for proposed modification to external steps The Grange, Cliff Road, Salcombe, TQ8 8JQ
• 0984/18/HHO New solid tiled roof to existing conservatory (currently UPVc) 6 Bonaventure Close, Salcombe, TQ8 8BA
• 1011/18/FUL Provision of equestrian stable block Stowers Hill Farm, Moult Hill, Salcombe, TQ8 8LF
WORK TO TREE PRESERVATION ORDER TREES
• 1113/18/TPO Proposed works: T1: Beech – Crown reduction by up to 5 metres, structurally weak compression unions with inclusions. Location Overbecks, Lane From The Bolt Head Hotel To Sharpitor Gardens, Sharpitor, Salcombe, Devon, TQ8 8LW To consider the proposed works and respond with comments to District Council.
7. WORKS TO TREES IN SHADYCOMBE
To approve a contribution towards a private quote for £300 for immediate works necessary on a Holm Oak overgrowing and impacting on an adjacent property garden summerhouse.
8. RESIDENTS PARKING
To consider a request to support extension of residents parking to Bonfire Hill cul-de-sac and residents parking in general and advise County accordingly.
(a) be advised of the method of contact set out by South West Ambulance.
(b) review current monitoring and consider any changes thereto.
• Attendance at committees and other relevant meetings
To receive invoices for payment (to be approved).
12. NEXT MEETING
The next Town Council meeting will be on Wednesday 25th April 2018 at 6.30p.m.