To receive and note
2. DECLARATIONS OF INTEREST
Members are invited to declare any declarable interests, including the nature & extent of such interests, that they may have in any items to be considered at this meeting. (Members should leave the chamber).
3. OPEN FORUM
• Members of the public are invited to address the council on matters relating to this parish and 15 minutes in total has been set aside for this agenda item (standing orders allow up to 3 mins per person to speak on a topic).
• To receive District and County Councillors reports.
4. CO OPTION
To consider any applications for co-option and if required to receive Declarations of Acceptance of Office and provide the forms for completion of the Register of Interests.
Minutes of the meeting held on Wednesday 13th December 2017 for consideration and if agreed for the Chair to sign as a true and correct record.
6. PLANNING APPLICATIONS
NB: Members of the public please note. Plans of the following applications are available in the office of the Town Clerk, to view by appointment. If any copies of letters to SHDC, stating objections or support for these applications, could be made available for the Town Council when it is making its recommendations it would be very helpful. Or of course members of the public are very welcome to come and speak in the Open Forum section of the meeting.
For councillors to consider the following applications and send observations to the District as Planning Authority:
• 3294/17/HHO READVERTISEMENT (Revised Plan Received) Householder application for changes to an existing stone boundary wall Start House, Devon Road, Salcombe, TQ8 8HQ
• 3506/17/FUL Extending the existing carpark Overbecks, Lane from The Bolt Head Hotel, Salcombe, TQ8 8LW
• 3874/17/HHO Householder application for new steps to Foreshore Formerly Underdeck, Cliff Road, Salcombe, TQ8 8JQ
• 3987/17/FUL Restoration of basement to include original staircase and fireplaces and Change of Use of Existing Retail Unit (Class A1) and Amalgamation into Existing Residential Dwelling at Upper Floors (Class C3) as originally built including Internal Alterations to Facilitate Linkage 56 Fore Street, Salcombe TQ8 8ET
• 4094/17/HHO Householder application for alterations to dwelling to include re- roofing the house to provide habitable accommodation at 2nd floor level, a kitchen extension at first floor level and internal re- organization to provide better access and natural light to the basement 30 Church Street, Salcombe, TQ8 8DH
• 4167/17/FUL Replacement windows and doors St Elmo Court, Sandhills Road, Salcombe TQ8 8JP
• 4273/17/LBC Listed building consent for proposed internal alterations and reconfiguration of existing flat, to include new floor finishes and complete redecoration. Flat 2 Rockside, Cliff Road Salcombe TQ8 8JQ
• 4339/17/FUL Planning application for the replacement of the existing dwelling with three dwellings Cadmus, Bonaventure Road, Salcombe TQ8 8BE
7. MAINTENANCE CONTRACTS
To consider the amendments to the schedule and put forward any further points or proposals before going out to tender.
To consider the proposed budget, further District housing figures and approve the precept to be requested from District Council.
9. JOINT LOCAL PLAN CONSULTATION
To consider what representation town council require at the forthcoming hearing.
• Attendance at committees and other relevant meetings
To receive invoices for payment (to be approved).
12. NEXT MEETING
The next Town Council meeting will be on Wednesday 24th January 2018 at 6.30p.m.