To receive and note
2. DECLARATIONS OF INTEREST
Members are invited to declare any declarable interests, including the nature & extent of such interests, that they may have in any items to be considered at this meeting. (Members should leave the chamber).
3. OPEN FORUM
• Members of the public are invited to address the council on matters relating to this parish and 15 minutes in total has been set aside for this agenda item (standing orders allow up to 3 mins per person to speak on a topic).
• To receive District and County Councillors reports.
Minutes of the meeting held on Wednesday 22nd February 2017 for consideration and if agreed for the Chair to sign as a true and correct record.
5. PLANNING APPLICATIONS
NB: Members of the public please note. Plans of the following applications are available in the office of the Town Clerk, to view by appointment. If any copies of letters to SHDC, stating objections or support for these applications, could be made available for the Town Council when it is making its recommendations it would be very helpful. Or of course members of the public are very welcome to come and speak in the Open Forum section of the meeting.
For councillors to consider the following applications and send observations to the District as Planning Authority:
• 4045/16/HHO READVERTISEMENT (Revised Plan Received) Retrospective householder application for external steps 12 Courtenay Street, Salcombe TQ8 8DQ
• 0051/17/HHO Householder application for replacement dormer and alterations to existing dwelling Creek View, Bonaventure Road, Salcombe TQ8 8BG
• 0135/17/HHO Householder application for proposed ground floor extension, first floor balcony and changes to fenestration The Orchid House, The Grange, Cliff Road, Salcombe TQ8 8JQ
• 0178/17/HHO READVERTISEMENT (Revised Plan Received) Householder application to extend existing bungalow with single storey extension on east elevation, to infill below the decking and front steps and new front door, to demolish the existing garage and excavate to create space for new double garage and off street parking 3 Rockmount, 3 Knowle Road, Salcombe TQ8 8EQ.
• 0298/17/HHO Householder application for rear extension to first floor to provide additional accommodation including installation or dormer, juliet balcony and rooflights Leadown, Knowle Road, Salcombe, TQ8 8EQ
• 0320/17/HO Householder application for proposed rear extension 9 Croft Road, Salcombe TQ8 8DZ
• 0532/17/LBC Proposal: Listed building consent for changes to fenestration and roof tiles (amendments to 0051/16/LBC) The Garden Store Cottles Quay, Thorning Street, Salcombe, Devon, TQ8 8DW
WORK TO TREE PRESERVATION ORDER TREES
• 0609/17/TPO Proposal: T2: Magnolia – crown reduction over roof of Health Centre to clear by approx. 1m to prevent branches rubbing on roof Location: Redfern Health Centre, Shadycombe Road, Salcombe, TQ8 8DJ
6. LIST OF ASSETS OF COMMUNITY VALUE
To consider whether the town council wishes to declare any interest in or has any information to add to a nomination from the community to add Tides Reach Hotel Car Park and Public Toilet the above property on the List of Assets of Community Value such response to be received at District Council by 9th March 2017.
7. OPEN SPACES SPORT AND RECREATION
To receive and consider a draft plan from the Working Party.
8. OPEN SPACE
(a) the town council solicitor’s report with regard to the consultation on the perimeter of land at the Berry and such any actions on recommendations therein.
(b) expert legal feedback with regard to the historical and current legal position with a view to considering the possible course of action available on town land.
• Attendance at committees and other relevant meetings
To receive invoices for payment (to be approved).
11. NEXT MEETING
The next meeting will be on Wednesday 22nd March 2017 at 6.30p.m.