To receive and note
2. DECLARATIONS OF INTEREST
Members are invited to declare any declarable interests, including the nature & extent of such interests, that they may have in any items to be considered at this meeting. (Members should leave the chamber).
3. OPEN FORUM
• Members of the public are invited to address the council on matters relating to this parish and 15 minutes in total has been set aside for this agenda item (standing orders allow up to 3 mins per person to speak on a topic).
• To receive District and County Councillors reports.
Minutes of the meeting held on Wednesday 25th January 2017 for consideration and if agreed for the Chair to sign as a true and correct record.
5. PLANNING APPLICATIONS
NB: Members of the public please note. Plans of the following applications are available in the office of the Town Clerk, to view by appointment. If any copies of letters to SHDC, stating objections or support for these applications, could be made available for the Town Council when it is making its recommendations it would be very helpful. Or of course members of the public are very welcome to come and speak in the Open Forum section of the meeting.
For councillors to consider the following applications and send observations to the District as Planning Authority:
• 0072/17/HHO Householder application for three new dormers to first floor Yawl Watch Devon Road Salcombe TQ8 8HJ
• 0122/17/LBC Listed building consent for retrospective permission for small pentice roof and meter cupboard on the side (SW elevation) at garden level The Grange Cliff Road Salcombe TQ8 8JQ
WORKS TO TREES IN A CONSERVATION AREA
• 0154/17/TCA Proposal to fell Magnolia. Location Old Porch Cottage, Shadycombe Road, Salcombe TQ8 8DJ – For town council to offer observations.
6. LICENCE APPLICATION
To consider an application by the Co-op for a licence to supply alcohol from a new premises at Gould Road.
7. PUBLIC WASTE BINS
To receive reports on locations and condition/size of public waste bins within Salcombe.
8. SHADYCOMBE MORTUARY
To consider estimates with regard to works to ensuring the safety of the roof supports on this building.
9. PARISH PATHS PARTNERSHIP
To consider a report provided by the Footpath Warden and, if approved, for this to be forwarded to Devon County along with the funding sheet for 2016.
10. ASSOCIATIONS AND WORKING GROUPS
To discuss and update the representation by town council on association and working groups.
11. EMERGENCY PLAN
To consider the volunteers nominated within the plan and update any points necessary.
To consider content and ideas for articles and input on the town council website.
• Attendance at committees and other relevant meetings
To receive invoices for payment (to be approved).
15. NEXT MEETING
The next meeting will be on Wednesday 22nd February 2017 at 6.30p.m.