To receive and note
2. DECLARATIONS OF INTEREST
Members are invited to declare any declarable interests, including the nature & extent of such interests, that they may have in any items to be considered at this meeting. (Members should leave the chamber).
3. OPEN FORUM
• Members of the public are invited to address the council on matters relating to this parish and 15 minutes in total has been set aside for this agenda item (standing orders allow up to 3 mins per person to speak on a topic).
• To receive District and County Councillors reports.
Minutes of the meeting held on Wednesday 28th June 2017 for consideration and if agreed for the Chair to sign as a true and correct record.
To consider any applications for co-option and if required to receive Declarations of Acceptance of Office and provide the forms for completion of the Register of Interests.
6. PLANNING APPLICATIONS
NB: Members of the public please note. Plans of the following applications are available in the office of the Town Clerk, to view by appointment. If any copies of letters to SHDC, stating objections or support for these applications, could be made available for the Town Council when it is making its recommendations it would be very helpful. Or of course members of the public are very welcome to come and speak in the Open Forum section of the meeting.
For councillors to consider the following applications and send observations to the District as Planning Authority:
• 1604/17/HHO Householder application for the erection of a galvanised fence Carbery Newton Road, Salcombe
• 1945/17/HHO Householder application for new garage adjacent to dwelling Fintry, Loring Road, Salcombe, Devon, TQ8 8BL
7. DELEGATED AUTHORITY TO RESPOND TO PLANNING APPLICATIONS
To approve delegated authority to the Clerk to respond to planning applications received during the August recess following input from councillors.
8. CITIZEN OF THE YEAR
To consider the nominations and select the Citizen of the Year.
9. CIVIC LUNCH
To consider Harbour Hotel as the venue for the civic lunch following confirmation of the charges.
10. TREE SURVEY
To consider quotes for a summer survey of all town council trees up to a cost of £2500.
11. TOWN COUNCIL INSURANCE
To consider the pre-renewal information and such advice contained therein.
12. COUNCIL PROTOCOL
To revisit procedures regarding council communication.
• Attendance at committees and other relevant meetings
To receive invoices for payment (to be approved).
15. NEXT MEETING
Town Council recess in August so the next meeting will be on Wednesday 13th September 2017 at 6.30p.m.