To receive and note
2. DECLARATIONS OF INTEREST
Members are invited to declare any declarable interests, including the nature & extent of such interests, that they may have in any items to be considered at this meeting. (Members should leave the chamber).
3. OPEN FORUM
• Members of the public are invited to address the council on matters relating to this parish and 15 minutes in total has been set aside for this agenda item (standing orders allow up to 3 mins per person to speak on a topic).
• To receive District and County Councillors reports.
Minutes of the meeting held on Wednesday 11th October 2017 for consideration and if agreed for the Chair to sign as a true and correct record.
5. PLANNING APPLICATIONS
NB: Members of the public please note. Plans of the following applications are available in the office of the Town Clerk, to view by appointment. If any copies of letters to SHDC, stating objections or support for these applications, could be made available for the Town Council when it is making its recommendations it would be very helpful. Or of course members of the public are very welcome to come and speak in the Open Forum section of the meeting.
For councillors to consider the following applications and send observations to the District as Planning Authority:
• 2861/17/HHO Householder application for formation of new balcony off first floor master bedroom, over part of existing rear courtyard Poll Cottage, Robinsons Row, Salcombe TQ8 8EU
• 2862/17/LBC Listed building consent for formation of new balcony off first floor master bedroom, over part of existing rear courtyard Poll Cottage, Robinsons Row, Salcombe TQ8 8EU
• 3040/17/FUL Alteration and extension of existing dwelling to form two dwellings Vantage One, Sandhills Road, Salcombe TQ8 8JP
• 3077/17/HHO Householder application for proposed extension to dwelling The Old Sail Loft, Bonfire Hill, Salcombe TQ8 8ED
• 3147/17/FUL Rebuilding of 2no. existing dwellings (resubmission of 0395/17/FUL) Hill Cottage, Herbert Road, Salcombe TQ8 8HN
• 3192/17/HHO Householder application for new balconies and rearrangement of storage facilities Topside, Fore Street, Salcombe TQ8 8BY
• 3294/17/HHO Householder application for changes to an existing stone boundary wall Start House, Devon Road, Salcombe TQ8 8HQ
• 3355/17/VAR Variation of condition number 2 following grant of planning permission 3440/16/HHO to allow changes to approved plans to include a sun room to the rear 3 Loring Road, Salcombe TQ8 8BL
• 3419/16/FUL Demolition of existing garages and erection of 1no. dwelling (revision of 0877/17/FUL) Land at Baptist Lane, Salcombe
• 3486/17/LBC Listed Building Consent of new balconies and rearrangement of storage facilities Topside, Fore Street, Salcombe TQ8 8BY
6. WILDLIFE RESOURCES MAP AND SPECIES RECORD
To consider a request by the Neighbourhood Plan group to obtain the above report from Devon Biodiversity Records Centre at a cost of £77.40 inc. VAT.
To receive the information and report on blocked drains throughout Salcombe so that action can be sought from County Highways for their clearance.
8. BATSON PARKING
To consider the District Council proposal to introduce residents parking bays at Batson.
9. OPEN SPACES SPORT AND RECREATION
To consider the draft document and offer comment.
10. REMEMBRANCE SUNDAY
(a) provision of music for the parade
(b) quotes for the installation and operation of the PA for the Remembrance Sunday service up to £200.
• Attendance at committees and other relevant meetings
To receive invoices for payment (to be approved).
13. NEXT MEETING
The next Town Council meeting will be on Wednesday 1st November 2017 at 6.30p.m.