To receive and note
2. DECLARATIONS OF INTEREST
Members are invited to declare any declarable interests, including the nature & extent of such interests, that they may have in any items to be considered at this meeting. (Members should leave the chamber).
3. OPEN FORUM
• Members of the public are invited to address the council on matters relating to this parish and 15 minutes in total has been set aside for this agenda item (standing orders allow up to 3 mins per person to speak on a topic).
• To receive District and County Councillors reports.
Minutes of the meeting held on Wednesday 11th January 2017 for consideration and if agreed for the Chair to sign as a true and correct record.
To consider any applications for co-option and if required to receive Declarations of Acceptance of Office and provide the forms for completion of the Register of Interests.
6. PLANNING APPLICATIONS
NB: Members of the public please note. Plans of the following applications are available in the office of the Town Clerk, to view by appointment. If any copies of letters to SHDC, stating objections or support for these applications, could be made available for the Town Council when it is making its recommendations it would be very helpful. Or of course members of the public are very welcome to come and speak in the Open Forum section of the meeting.
For councillors to consider the following applications and send observations to the District as Planning Authority:
• 4045/16/HHO Retrospective householder application for external steps and proposed privacy screen 12 Courtenay Street, Salcombe TQ8 8DQ
• 0072/17/HHO Householder application for three new dormers to first floor Yawl Watch Devon Road Salcombe TQ8 8HJ
TREE PRESERVATION ORDER
• 4133/16/TPO Proposal T331: Oak – Fell. T332: Douglas Fir – deadwood. T33: Douglas Fir – remove deadwood with diameter greater than 50mm. T334: Holm Oak – crown reduction to 2m. T335: Beech – remove the deadwood from the crown greater than 50mm in diameter. T338: Holm Oak – remove the limb to the south east at the base. T343: Oak – remove lower fork from lowest branch by 5m. T344: Holm Oak – Remove deadwood with a diameter greater than 50mm. T345: Holm Oak – remove extending branch over top of T336 crown thin by 50%. T346: Beech – Fell. T348: Sycamore – crown reduction by 3m. T349: Holm Oak – crown reduction by 4m. T350: Sycamore – Fell Location Moulthaven Moult Hill Salcombe Devon TQ8 8LF
For town council to consider and offer observations.
7. PUBLIC WASTE BINS
To receive reports on locations and condition/size of public waste bins within Salcombe.
8. SHADYCOMBE MORTUARY
To consider estimates with regard to works to ensuring the safety of the roof supports on this building.
To consider a request by Salcombe Maritime Museum for a grant towards the ongoing provision of this historical facility within Salcombe up to a cost of £3000.
10. CITIZEN OF THE YEAR
To consider procedures for selection of Citizen of the Year 2017.
• Attendance at committees and other relevant meetings
To receive invoices for payment (to be approved).
13. NEXT MEETING
The next meeting will be on Wednesday 8th February 2017 at 6.30p.m.