To receive and note
2. DECLARATIONS OF INTEREST
Members are invited to declare any declarable interests, including the nature & extent of such interests, that they may have in any items to be considered at this meeting. (Members should leave the chamber).
3. OPEN FORUM
• Members of the public are invited to address the council on matters relating to this parish and 15 minutes in total has been set aside for this agenda item (standing orders allow up to 3 mins per person to speak on a topic).
• To receive District and County Councillors reports.
Minutes of the meeting held on Wednesday 10th May 2017 for consideration and if agreed for the Chair to sign as a true and correct record.
5. PLANNING APPLICATIONS
NB: Members of the public please note. Plans of the following applications are available in the office of the Town Clerk, to view by appointment. If any copies of letters to SHDC, stating objections or support for these applications, could be made available for the Town Council when it is making its recommendations it would be very helpful. Or of course members of the public are very welcome to come and speak in the Open Forum section of the meeting.
For councillors to consider the following applications and send observations to the District as Planning Authority:
• 0851/17/HHO READVERTISEMENT (Revised Plan Received) Householder application for construction of garden store and landscaping of garden area Grafton, Devon Road, Salcombe TQ8 8HQ
• 0949/17/HHO Householder application for a first floor rear extension, erection of garden wall, demolition and replacement of outbuilding 5 Shadycombe Road, Salcombe TQ8 8DX
• 1042/17/HHO Householder application for amendments to existing windows, including proposed dormer, and change of external handrail/balustrade to frameless glass panels Start House, Devon Road, Salcombe TQ8 8HQ
• 1242/17/HHO Householder application for replacement of existing rear facing balcony with larger balcony extending across the rear of two semi-detached houses Rathlyn, Grenville Road, Salcombe TQ8 8BY
• 1252/17/HHO Householder application for rear and side extension, alterations and additions to windows, internal alterations and landscaping Cartmel 10 Buckley Street, Salcombe TQ8 8DD
• 1329/17/HHO Householder application for single storey extension to rear of dwelling Ambleside, Herbert Road, Salcombe TQ8 8HN
• 1342/17/HHO Householder application for renewal of 2918/15/FUL for new car parking at bottom of property Moult Moor, Moult Road, Salcombe TQ8 8LG
• 1407/17/FUL Proposed roof extension to existing apartment building to create two additional dwellings Woodside, Bennett Road, Salcombe TQ8 8JJ
• 1411/17/HHO Householder application for retrospective permission to retain natural oak finish to columns The Grange, Cliff Road, Salcombe TQ8 8JQ
• 1412/17/LBC Listed building consent for retrospective permission to retain natural oak finish to columns The Grange, Cliff Road, Salcombe TQ8 8JQ
• 1416/17/HHO Householder application to retain external straight steps and install a balustrade to match the colonnade The Grange, Cliff Road, Salcombe TQ8 8JQ
• 1417/17/LBC Listed building consent to retain external straight steps and install a balustrade to match the colonnade The Grange, Cliff Road, Salcombe TQ8 8JQ
• 1504/17/LBC Listed building consent for alterations to previously approved scheme ref: 0185/16/LBC for addition of store room to south end of the proposed ancillary building Friday Cottage, Robinsons Row, Salcombe TQ8 8EU
6. REPRESENTATION ON GROUPS
To consider any amendments to representation on groups following the resignation of a councillor at the last meeting after such allocations were made.
7. COMMUNITY LIAISON
To consider a proposal to form a community liaison group and agree such terms of representation make-up and remit as required.
8. TECHNOLOGY WORKING PARTY
To consider a proposal for the need for a technology working party to consider future Windows updates, data security, mobile security, CCTV usage etc and, if approved, the terms and remit of such group.
9. MAINTENANCE CONTRACT REVIEW
To receive a report on the meeting with the contractor and review any points that need consideration.
10. MORTUARY WORKING PARTY
To receive a report from the working party and consider such proposals as tabled
11. CIVIC CELEBRATION
Following the representation at the last meeting by Salcombe Football Club to consider such options to acknowledge the achievements of this local club.
• Attendance at committees and other relevant meetings
To receive invoices for payment (to be approved).
14. NEXT MEETING
The next meeting will be on Wednesday 14th June 2017 at 6.30p.m.