To receive and note
2. DECLARATIONS OF INTEREST
Members are invited to declare any declarable interests, including the nature & extent of such interests, that they may have in any items to be considered at this meeting. (Members should leave the chamber).
3. OPEN FORUM
• Members of the public are invited to address the council on matters relating to this parish and 15 minutes in total has been set aside for this agenda item (standing orders allow up to 3 mins per person to speak on a topic).
• To receive District and County Councillors reports.
4. CO OPTION
To consider any applications for co-option and if required to receive Declarations of Acceptance of Office and provide the forms for completion of the Register of Interests.
Minutes of the meeting held on Wednesday 8th November 2017 for consideration and if agreed for the Chair to sign as a true and correct record.
6. PLANNING APPLICATIONS
NB: Members of the public please note. Plans of the following applications are available in the office of the Town Clerk, to view by appointment. If any copies of letters to SHDC, stating objections or support for these applications, could be made available for the Town Council when it is making its recommendations it would be very helpful. Or of course members of the public are very welcome to come and speak in the Open Forum section of the meeting.
For councillors to consider the following applications and send observations to the District as Planning Authority:
• 0653/17/FUL READVERTISEMENT (Revised Plans Received) Demolition of existing care home and redevelopment to form 4 new dwellings Wells Court, Herbert Road, Salcombe TQ8 8HN
• 3549/17/HHO Householder application for proposed roof terrace to existing flat roof 24B Fore Street, Salcombe TQ8 8ET
• 3550/17/HHO READVERTISEMENT 2 Kings Cottages, Fore Street, Salcombe TQ8 8EN
• 3558/17/HHO Householder application for proposed loft conversion 27 McIlwraith Road, Salcombe TQ8 8FF
• 3691/17/LBC Listed Building Consent for internal and external alterations, including replacement of window with French door and conversion of part of attached garage to living space The Old Porch House, Shadycombe Road, Salcombe TQ8 8DJ
7. SECTION 106 MONIES
To consider and respond to a proposal by South Hams District Council to use currently held Section 106 monies to complete Whitestrand public space improvement.
8. OPEN SPACES SPORT AND RECREATION
To consider the draft document and offer comment.
9. DRAFT NEIGHBOURHOOD PLAN
To collate all responses to forward to the Neighbourhood Plan Group as comment on the draft.
10. EMERGENCY PLAN
To receive a report and agree what changes and/or updates are required due to recent changes to the council and current advice on Data Protection.
11. LEP PRODUCTIVITY STRATEGY CONSULTATION
To review the consultation document with regard to proposed policy and consider any response.
12. DEVON & SOMERSET FIRE & RESCUE SERVICE
To consider the Draft Integrated Risk Management Plan (2018 – 2022) Consultation and provide a response for 31st December.
13. LEGAL FEES
To review payments to date and consider future payments.
• Attendance at committees and other relevant meetings
To receive invoices for payment (to be approved).
16. NEXT MEETING
The next Town Council meeting will be on Wednesday 13th December 2017 at 6.30p.m.