To receive and note
2. DECLARATIONS OF INTEREST
Members are invited to declare any declarable interests, including the nature & extent of such interests, that they may have in any items to be considered at this meeting. (Members should leave the chamber).
3. OPEN FORUM
• Members of the public are invited to address the council on matters relating to this parish and 15 minutes in total has been set aside for this agenda item (standing orders allow up to 3 mins per person to speak on a topic).
• To receive District and County Councillors reports.
Minutes of the meeting held on Wednesday 8th February 2017 for consideration and if agreed for the Chair to sign as a true and correct record.
5. PLANNING APPLICATIONS
NB: Members of the public please note. Plans of the following applications are available in the office of the Town Clerk, to view by appointment. If any copies of letters to SHDC, stating objections or support for these applications, could be made available for the Town Council when it is making its recommendations it would be very helpful. Or of course members of the public are very welcome to come and speak in the Open Forum section of the meeting.
For councillors to consider the following applications and send observations to the District as Planning Authority:
• 0383/17/HHO Householder application for new garage 4 Dell Court, Onslow Road, Salcombe TQ8 8BW
WORK TO TREE PRESERVATION ORDER TREES
• 0261/17/TPO T1: Sycamore – crown thinning by approx. 20%; T2: Beech – crown thinning by approx. 20%; T3: Beech – crown thinning by approx. 20; T4: Sycamore – crown thinning by approx. 20%; T5: Beech – Crown thinning by approx. 20%; T6: Beech – crown thinning by approx. 20%; T7: Beech – crown thinning by approx. 20%; T8: Beech – crown thinning by approx.. 20%; T9 Lime – Fell; T10: Sycamore – Fell; T11: Sycamore – Fell. NB: Trees to thin – trunk marked red circles; trees to fell – trunk marked red cross. Location Falconers, Moult Hill, Salcombe TQ8 8LF – For town council to consider and offer observations.
6. CLIFF HOUSE GARDENS USAGE
To consider and comment on the proposal by the Yacht Club who wish to request permission from District Council to be allowed to use part of Cliff House Gardens for dinghy storage.
7. LICENCE APPLICATION
To consider an application by Salcombe Brewery, The Yard, Island Street to supply off premises alcohol.
8. SALCOMBE 606 BUS
To consider and comment on the proposed changes by Tally Ho to the timetable for the ongoing service for Salcombe.
9. DOG ORDERS CONSULTATION
To consider the documentation received from District Council and offer observations on this consultation.
To consider ways to raise awareness of the information contained on the town council website and encourage interaction.
11. LEASE – CLIFF HOUSE
To note the advice and documentation received from town council’s solicitor with regard to the office Lease and approve such requirements to enable signature.
To consider whether to provide the bus service to the park and ride on Sunday 30th April for the Crab Fest by way of a grant up to a cost of £300.
13. BERRY LEASE
To consider whether the best course of action upon expiry of the Lease in August 2017.
• Attendance at committees and other relevant meetings
To receive invoices for payment (to be approved).
16. NEXT MEETING
The next meeting will be on Wednesday 8th March 2017 at 6.30p.m.