To receive and note
2. DECLARATIONS OF INTEREST
Members are invited to declare any declarable interests, including the nature & extent of such interests, that they may have in any items to be considered at this meeting. (Members should leave the chamber).
3. OPEN FORUM
• Members of the public are invited to address the council on matters relating to this parish and 15 minutes in total has been set aside for this agenda item (standing orders allow up to 3 mins per person to speak on a topic).
• To receive District and County Councillors reports.
Minutes of the meeting held on Wednesday 24th May 2017 for consideration and if agreed for the Chair to sign as a true and correct record.
5. PLANNING APPLICATIONS
NB: Members of the public please note. Plans of the following applications are available in the office of the Town Clerk, to view by appointment. If any copies of letters to SHDC, stating objections or support for these applications, could be made available for the Town Council when it is making its recommendations it would be very helpful. Or of course members of the public are very welcome to come and speak in the Open Forum section of the meeting.
For councillors to consider the following applications and send observations to the District as Planning Authority:
• 0104/17/FUL Single-storey extension & internal modifications to existing Fire Station, Devon and Somerset Fire and Rescue Service, Gould Road, Salcombe TQ8 8DU
• 0949/17/HHO READVERTISEMENT (Revised Plans Received) Householder application for a first floor rear extension, erection of garden wall, demolition and replacement of outbuilding 5 Shadycombe Road, Salcombe TQ8 8DX
• 1003/17/HHO READVERTISEMENT (Revised Plans Received) Householder application for internal remodelling of property to replace garage with living room, replacement dormer to front elevation, extension to rear and additional car parking space Thornberry, Main Road, Salcombe TQ8 8AD
• 1538/17/FUL Alteration and extension of existing upper flat including replacement of existing roof and garage West Fairhaven, Sandhills Road, Salcombe TQ8 8JP
• 1608/17/FUL Demolition of 2 dwellings & construction of single dwelling 15 Island Street, Salcombe TQ8 8DP
• 1611/17/HHO Householder application for enlargement of existing dormer (resubmission of 0658/17/HHO) Ginn Cottage, 11 Shadycombe Road, Salcombe TQ8 8DX
• 1678/17/FUL External amendments to planning permission 41/2397/15/F and use of ground floor as A2/B1 Creek House, 1 Island Street, Salcombe TQ8 8DP
• 1693/17/LBC Listed building consent for internal alterations, including new staircase and refurbishment of existing trussed rafter roof 42 End House Bakerswell, Cliff Road, Salcombe TQ8 8JQ
• 1839/17/FUL Application for a minor extension to terrace, with furbishment under and refurbishment to basement (resubmission of 1092/17/HHO) Rock Park, Devon Road, Salcombe TQ8 8JH
6. MAINTENANCE CONTRACT REVIEW
To receive a report on the meeting with the contractor and review any points that need consideration.
7. OPEN SPACES SPORT AND RECREATION PLAN
To receive the draft documentation and consider any points raised.
8. OPEN SPACE
To receive feedback on the meeting with District Council and consider any future actions.
9. SHADYCOMBE MORTUARY
To advise of the safety fencing and consider any further current actions.
• Attendance at committees and other relevant meetings
To receive invoices for payment (to be approved).
12. NEXT MEETING
The next meeting will be on Wednesday 28th June 2017 at 6.30p.m.