To receive and note
2. DECLARATIONS OF INTEREST
Members are invited to declare any declarable interests, including the nature & extent of such interests, that they may have in any items to be considered at this meeting. (Members should leave the chamber).
3. OPEN FORUM
• Members of the public are invited to address the council on matters relating to this parish and 15 minutes in total has been set aside for this agenda item (standing orders allow up to 3 mins per person to speak on a topic).
• To receive District and County Councillors reports.
4. CO OPTION
To consider any applications for co-option and if required to receive Declarations of Acceptance of Office and provide the forms for completion of the Register of Interests.
Minutes of the meeting held on Wednesday 22nd November 2017 for consideration and if agreed for the Chair to sign as a true and correct record.
6. PLANNING APPLICATIONS
NB: Members of the public please note. Plans of the following applications are available in the office of the Town Clerk, to view by appointment. If any copies of letters to SHDC, stating objections or support for these applications, could be made available for the Town Council when it is making its recommendations it would be very helpful. Or of course members of the public are very welcome to come and speak in the Open Forum section of the meeting.
For councillors to consider the following applications and send observations to the District as Planning Authority:
• 1240/16/FUL READVERTISEMENT (Further Review Plans) Proposed residential development of three detached dwellings Land Opposite Lyndale, Salcombe TQ8 8AH
• 2874/17HHO READVERTISEMENT (Revised Plans Received) Householder application for single and three storey extension to rear with upper ground floor balcony Thimble Cottage, Higher Batson TQ8 8NF
• 3515/17/HHO Householder application for extension and alterations to existing house and replacement of garden outbuildings Aloha, Herbert Road, Salcombe TQ8 8HN
• 3607/17/HHO Householder application for extension of existing dormer attic space to include new bedroom (resubmission of consent1003/17/HHO) Thornberry, Main Road, Salcombe TQ8 8AD
• 3751/17/VAR Variation of condition number 2 (approved plans) following grant of planning permission 0362/16/FUL (Demolition of the existing stone boundary wall and the redevelopment of the site to form a 400 sqm retail convenience store (Use Close A1) and 6 residential dwellings above, with new vehicular access and parking) Development Site at SX738392, Gould Road, Salcombe TQ8 8DU
• 3794/17/FUL Re-roofing of apartment building Devon Court, Devon Road, Salcombe TQ8 8HE
• 3841/17/FUL Construction of Pontoon affixed to seawall Salcombe Harbour Hotel, Cliff Road, Salcombe TQ8 8JH
• 3865/17/VAR Variation of condition number 2 following grant of planning permission 1887/17/FUL to allow changes to approved plans to replace the approved slate cladding with horizontal weatherboarding Sunny Cliff, Cliff Road, Salcombe TQ8 8JX
• 3869/17/VAR Variation of condition number 2 following grant of planning permission 0968/16/FUL (Demolition of existing bungalow and replacement dwelling and garage) to allow changes to approved drawings Midships, Knowledge Road, Salcombe TQ8 8EQ
• 3878/17/HHO Householder application for loft conversion including new dormer, alterations to dwelling and enlargement of parking area 1 Walton Leigh, Devon Road, Salcombe TQ8 8HQ
• 3881/17/FUL Householder application for proposed garden room Woodside, Bennett Road, Salcombe TQ8 8JJ
• 3974/17/FUL Proposed replacement terrace doors and enlargement of window to doors Penthouse, St. Elmo Court, Sandhills Road, Salcombe TQ8 8JP
• 3988/17/LBC Listed building consent for restoration of basement, change of use of existing retail unit (A1) and amalgamation into existing residential dwelling at upper floors (C3) as originally built including internal alterations to facilitate linkage 56 Fore Street, Salcombe TQ8 8ET
• 4057/17/FUL Demolition of existing house and garage and erection of replacement dwelling and integral garage with associated landscaping Outset, Main Road, Salcombe TQ8 8JW
7. DISTRICT COUNCIL PROPOSALS WITHIN SALCOMBE
To report and consider proposals within the last Executive Committee agenda and discuss a response.
8. MAINTENANCE CONTRACTS
To review existing contract content and approve any changes or additions thereto.
9. 2018/19 PRECEPT
To consider the proposed budget and decide on the precept to be requested from District Council.
10. DELEGATED AUTHORITY TO RESPOND TO PLANNING APPLICATIONS
To approve delegated authority to the Clerk to respond to planning applications received during the August recess following input from councillors.
11. PLANNING VALIDATION CONSULTATION
To consider the consultation document received and offer comments on the proposals therein.
12. JUBILEE GARDENS
Due to further advice to reconsider the layout and works to this open space to assistance ongoing maintenance and accessibility.
• Attendance at committees and other relevant meetings
To receive invoices for payment (to be approved).
15. NEXT MEETING
The next Town Council meeting will be on Wednesday 10th January 2018 at 6.30p.m.