To receive and note
2. DECLARATIONS OF INTEREST
Members are invited to declare any declarable interests, including the nature & extent of such interests, that they may have in any items to be considered at this meeting. (Members should leave the chamber).
3. OPEN FORUM
• Members of the public are invited to address the council on matters relating to this parish and 15 minutes in total has been set aside for this agenda item (standing orders allow up to 3 mins per person to speak on a topic).
• To receive District and County Councillors reports.
Minutes of the meeting held on Wednesday 28th June 2017 for consideration and if agreed for the Chair to sign as a true and correct record.
To consider any applications for co-option and if required to receive Declarations of Acceptance of Office and provide the forms for completion of the Register of Interests.
6. PLANNING APPLICATIONS
NB: Members of the public please note. Plans of the following applications are available in the office of the Town Clerk, to view by appointment. If any copies of letters to SHDC, stating objections or support for these applications, could be made available for the Town Council when it is making its recommendations it would be very helpful. Or of course members of the public are very welcome to come and speak in the Open Forum section of the meeting.
For councillors to consider the following applications and send observations to the District as Planning Authority:
• 2074/17/HHO Householder application for alterations to dwelling Yeoman House, Loring Road, Salcombe TQ8 8AT
• 2085/17/HHO Householder application for a proposed parking area Lea Mount, 9 Buckley Street, Salcombe TQ8 8DD
7. ASSET TRANSFER
To consider the draft Heads of Terms and town council’s course of action.
8. COMMUNITY LIAISON
To consider the proposals put forward by this working party for the set up and administration of the various forms of town council media and communication.
9. TECHNOLOGY WORKING GROUP
To consider proposals from the technology group and agree expenditure up to the value of £2500.
10. CIVIC LUNCH
To review invitation process.
11. LICENCE APPLICATION
To consider the permission sought for Beach Rugby on South Sands Beach on 29th August and respond to District with comments.
• Attendance at committees and other relevant meetings
To receive invoices for payment (to be approved).
14. NEXT MEETING
The next meeting will be on Wednesday 26th July 2017 at 6.30p.m.