To receive and note
2. DECLARATIONS OF INTEREST
Members are invited to declare any declarable interests, including the nature & extent of such interests, that they may have in any items to be considered at this meeting. (Members should leave the chamber).
3. OPEN FORUM
• Members of the public are invited to address the council on matters relating to this parish and 15 minutes in total has been set aside for this agenda item (standing orders allow up to 3 mins per person to speak on a topic).
• To receive District and County Councillors reports.
Minutes of the meeting held on Wednesday 14th December 2016 for consideration and if agreed for the Chair to sign as a true and correct record.
To consider any applications for co-option and if required to receive Declarations of Acceptance of Office and provide the forms for completion of the Register of Interests.
6. PLANNING APPLICATIONS
NB: Members of the public please note. Plans of the following applications are available in the office of the Town Clerk, to view by appointment. If any copies of letters to SHDC, stating objections or support for these applications, could be made available for the Town Council when it is making its recommendations it would be very helpful. Or of course members of the public are very welcome to come and speak in the Open Forum section of the meeting.
For councillors to consider the following applications and send observations to the District as Planning Authority:
• 1240/16/FUL READVERTISEMENT (Revised Plans) Proposed residential development of three detached dwellings Land Opposite Lyndale, Salcombe TQ8 8AH
• 3712/16/FUL Application for remodelling and refurbishment of existing dwelling Beadon Farmhouse, Beadon Road, Salcombe TQ8 8LX
• 3718/16/FUL Change of use of redundant ancillary space within former hotel to residential use to allow enlargement of existing apartments and external alterations including rear extension and balconies/terrace to south east elevation including new dormer to third floor, side extension to north east elevation, new windows and balconies to south west elevation, replacement zinc cladding to existing dormers and part of external façade, redesign of front entrance and replacement of existing windows Sunny Cliff Hotel, Cliff Road, Salcombe TQ8 8JX
• 3723/16/FUL New garage/store and terrace over 7 Knowle Court, Knowle Road, Salcombe TQ8 8EH
• 3857/16/HHO Householder application for alterations and extension to dwelling, including 6 Bonfire Hill, Salcombe, TQ8 8EE
• 3847/16/HHO Householder application for extension and alterations to existing dwelling and terrace Tree Tops, Moulthaven Service Road, Salcombe TQ8 8LF
To receive more information with regard to a request for a grant by Salcombe Christmas Lights
Group towards provision of new lights at a cost of £618.
8. 2017 PRECEPT
To consider the figures put forward and approve such request to District Council.
9. PUBLIC WASTE BINS
To receive reports on locations and condition/size of public waste bins within Salcombe.
10. SHADYCOMBE MORTUARY
To consider further actions required with regard to future provision for this building.
11. WORKING PARTIES
To re-evaluate council representation on working parties and membership on outside organisations with a view to informing Register of Declarations.
12. PARK AND RIDE
(a) bus timetable for 2017
(b) review of Harbour Hotel licence charges
(c) representatives on a working party to liaise with Tally Ho on provision and charging for the bus
(d) current and future charges for the Bonfire Hill car park.
• Attendance at committees and other relevant meetings
To receive invoices for payment (to be approved).
15. NEXT MEETING
The next meeting will be on Wednesday 25th January 2017 at 6.30p.m.