To receive and note
2. DECLARATIONS OF INTEREST
Members are invited to declare any declarable interests, including the nature & extent of such interests, that they may have in any items to be considered at this meeting. (Members should leave the chamber).
3. OPEN FORUM
• Members of the public are invited to address the council on matters relating to this parish and 15 minutes in total has been set aside for this agenda item (standing orders allow up to 3 mins per person to speak on a topic).
• To receive District and County Councillors reports.
Minutes of the meeting held on Wednesday 14th September 2016 for consideration and if agreed for the Chair to sign as a true and correct record.
To consider any applications for co-option and if required to receive Declarations of Acceptance of Office and provide the forms for completion of the Register of Interests.
6. PLANNING APPLICATIONS
NB: Members of the public please note. Plans of the following applications are available in the office of the Town Clerk, to view by appointment. If any copies of letters to SHDC, stating objections or support for these applications, could be made available for the Town Council when it is making its recommendations it would be very helpful. Or of course members of the public are very welcome to come and speak in the Open Forum section of the meeting.
For councillors to consider the following applications and send observations to the District as Planning Authority:
• 2543/16/FUL Two new conservation roof lights to attic space for top floor flat 3 Church Hill Flats, Market Street, Salcombe TQ8 8DE
• 2564/16/HHO Householder application for construction of porch and conservatory (resubmission of approval 41/2498/15/F) Stonecroft, Beadon Road, Salcombe TQ8 8LU
• 2619/16/HHO Householder application for proposed alterations to existing dwelling 4 Island Street, Salcombe TQ8 8DP
• 2843/16/FUL Erection of new dwelling in garden plot Merrivale, Main Road, Salcombe TQ8 8JW
WORK TO TREE PRESERVATION ORDER TREES
• 2730/16/TPO Location: Bridleway House, Moulthaven Service Road, Salcombe TQ8 8LF Proposal T165 Holm Oak. Crown reduce by 3m and reshape. T166 Sycamore. Fell. T167 Beech. Reduce limbs to west by 5m. To consider and offer observations.
7. SHADYCOMBE CEMETERY
(a) the expert advice obtained with regard to proposals for Shadycombe Mortuary.
(b) a report from the Shadycombe Cemetery working party on additional works required to the cemetery grounds before the lifeboat commemoration in October.
8. ONGOING AND FUTURE PROJECTS
To discuss sharing the outstanding projects to incorporate all town councillors and also to formulate a protocol for allocation of future projects.
9. PLAYGROUND INSPECTION
To receive and review the inspection for Jubilee Gardens playground carried out by the town council independent assessor and consider what actions need to be taken.
10. COUNCIL INSURANCE
To consider further quotes from the property insurance valuers with regard to valuing town council properties.
• Attendance at committees and other relevant meetings
To receive invoices for payment (to be approved).
13. NEXT MEETING
The next meeting will be on Wednesday 12th October 2016 at 6.30p.m.